Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
... Lose a Hand
Topic Started: Mar 3 2017, 05:14 PM (457 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Jaime Schanbacher continued from The Greatest Sideshow on Earth))

"... she got fired. Nobody really cared how mouthy we were when the mouthing off was 'The fucking fire department's here after the fire alarm went off. I'm not taking a stupid test when I risk burning to death.'"

KSSSSH

"Oh come on ..." I get somewhat back on my feet and they give me this again?

"Good morning everyone. Now I know what you're all thinking. 'Urgh, Mondays' but remember that if you're hearing this, then yet again you have survived to see another day." Jaime found that voice exceptionally grating as she listened for the killers and the dead.

Junko dead - fuck. Nancy the psycho dead - awesome. Eliza Luz ...

Jaime looked at Emma. She was not going to like this.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
To be fair, the story she was giving was just as much an attempt at distraction as it was to combat the boredom. So it was a somewhat welcome change to find out that the guy behind the camera were merely making a "safety" announcement. The announcement regarding the deaths was the standard shit about how the guys behind the cameras probably should go and eat their own dicks. And while Jaime definitely didn't like hearing about the others dying, it did raise an eyebrow as to how Emma was taking it so bad oh wait. Eliza Luz. So it was understandable, if shitty, that she would undergo a panic attack, and even though Jaime was tenacious and excitable, she knew that she needed to treat this with the utmost sensitivity.

Jaime had no idea how to do that.

"Uh, there there? She'll get what's coming to her?"

Fuck, how do I help her out?

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I - I don't know."

Shit Jaime didn't know what to do. Isabel Ramirez wasn't supposed to be a killer, she was just supposed to be a bitch. Her attempt at comfort had no success, mainly because she wasn't even able to mean it. But the name stuck. Isabel Ramirez. Former bitch, now essentially public enemy number one.

“We have to- we have to- no. We could do something about Isabel. She’s killed many people, and I don’t… I’ve lost ... But I don’t want to. That’s not who I am. That’s not what my family would want, right? That’s not what I believe, I don’t believe in that sort of thing, and here am I just wondering if-“

"I mean, what are we supposed to do if she comes? Her count's already gone beyond one hand, so I'm assuming that any interaction with her is ending in violence." She breathed in. "I know I'm not letting that butch kill me, so if I gotta stomp her face in, so be it."

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"YES. Yes, we would be better than her. She's likely trying to kill us, for the crime of being around her. We're just trying to not die. At this rate, if I stepped on her neck while she was sleeping, it would be still self defense, because if she saw us moving away from her, she'd kill us dead."

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"What do you mean 'we just can't?'" asked Jaime. Jaime understood not wanting to go crazy on everyone, but not killing at all? "What do you expect us to do? Let Isabel kill us?" What was Emma getting at? Was she trying to go on strike or something? They weren't going to just let them go or anything. "What, do you expect nobody to try and kill us?"

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“We can’t become murderers. That’s what I’m saying. I want to see Isabel- I want to see her dead. I wanted Nancy dead, too. They killed people close to me, you know? But- here’s the thing. It makes me feel gross whenever I feel that way.”

Okay, so Jaime did feel a little queasy about actually performing the act, but come on, she wasn't going after anyone innocent. Just people who were actually going to kill her.

“Jaime. If we kill someone, do you think we’d ever bounce back from it? Like, morally, I mean? What would our friends say, or our fami- ... We just… can’t.”

And then she ran. Just poof, in the other direction. Just as the words Jaime needed came to mind.

We might not bounce back morally if we kill, but we definitely won't bounce back if we die.

Jaime just shook her head. Jesus Christ.

((Jaime Schanbacher continued in Takao))

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Vehicle Depot · Next Topic »
Add Reply