Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Let the Darkness Flow Through You; Late night 5
Topic Started: Feb 27 2017, 04:53 AM (872 Views)
Wolley
Member Avatar
Yes, It's yellow backwards
[ * ]
((Alan Banks continued from Calm Before The Storm))

When he realized he overslept the first thing that he felt was panic. Then he thought better about it while eating a snack he wondered if he really cared that much. As soon as he put a foot out of the art therapy room, he felt relieved.

Now he wouldn't have to see Kaitlin's face after so long. She was the closest thing to a friend he had in there, but deep down he knew things were better that way. She knew how to take care of herself anyway, right? They could always cross paths, maybe Alan would have done something useful by that time. Attending the meeting would have meant awkward silences, emotive hugs, backstabbing... And he really didn't felt like that

Day 5. Already afternoon. Alan Banks was wondering through the island without looking the map because he didn't have anywhere to go. Perks of being a lone wolf. At least he didn't get into the danger zone. Now what? No idea. He kept turning left or right or whatever until night came and then he decided it would be cool to find shelter even when he wasn't drowsy.

So he got in and steps aside as he sees a light. Okay, two guys talking and the didn't seem to notice Alan behind the shelf so he better not power his torch and ruin everything, their light would be enough. If they were going to sleep there maybe he could finally do something useful. Time to be sneaky.

Then another unexpected flashlight appears, and as he turned his head, he saw it pointing directly to a corpse.

"Fuc-"

At this point he shouldn't have reacted, but it happened fast enough to scare him. Or at least that's what he liked to think.

Oh, fuck. The third one was Alessio Rigano? And Did Alan just spoke out loud? Oh fuck that was an ambuscade. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck thinkaboutsomething fuckfuckfuckfuck... Okay. Calm down. Alan just needed to use his fast-thinking skills after years in the debate team and take action. Action. Yeah. That sounded like a good start.

Action + Ambush -> War
War -> Guns
Guns -> No guns (Well, crap. We've been stuck on this for days, why don't you just forget about it Alan?)
No guns -> Grenades
Grenades -> No grenades
No grenades -> .......Soap?

The soap would do. He took two boxes and threw them aiming to the head of Alessio/Bart.
V6

V7

Future

I'd like to point out that English is not my first language and I'm still learning. If you find mistakes on any of my posts, you're more than welcome to send me a message telling me what's wrong so I can correct it ASAP. Thanks in advance
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wolley
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Throwing soap in the dark. Well that was the most fucked up thing he could've done. Now that they knew he was there, it would be stupid to think about fleeing from the warehouse. He was no coward. That crap about distracting people so he could run? Not his style. Never happened.

Instead he opted for keeping it cool and play along. Alan Banks wasn't the kind of guy who would get scared that easily, right? He took his pipe and made his way to them, making sure to not being careful with the noise he was causing. Then he made his appearance a shelf behind Bart

"Hey"

And walked towards them. Cool. Carefree. Natural. Smooth. Suave too? Why not. Suave. Even though he kept his usual smile, he was obviously trying to get a little more oxygen than usual after the scare. But who cares about how this loser breathes? Look, a familiar face. Matthew, that guy that always kept discussions heated. Never knew much about the guy besides that, but he was surely fun to deal with.

"Judging from the fact that you have a big gun with you I must assume you're doing fine"
V6

V7

Future

I'd like to point out that English is not my first language and I'm still learning. If you find mistakes on any of my posts, you're more than welcome to send me a message telling me what's wrong so I can correct it ASAP. Thanks in advance

Wolley
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Don't do anything stupid. Ha, that was a good line. A classic.

"With you pointing a gun at me? And outnumbered? Um... No thanks"

Nobody in this hell of an island would trust him, right? He took a glance at Bart. No bravery. No muscle. Apparently on his own. By comparison everything would look like a potential threat so yeah, that would be like a proportioned response or something. He was kinda getting used to it. What kind of responses would he get if he goes and gets a name on the murderer list?

Stop right there. That guy just told you not to do anything stupid. Why don't you better listen to that guy Bart? Wasn't he trying to ask for help? Sounded interesting.

"Maybe he wants someone to cover his back while he searches for his friends" Now he was looking to Bart's direction too "Or new friends, who knows"
V6

V7

Future

Wolley
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Now aiming to the head? Huh. That nearly made Alan hold his breath and break his smile, but you know, that never happened. Not even when Jerry cheered his mate and completely forgot he had a flashlight. He just took two steps back rubbing his eyes. He took his time, but sure he was listening. And you know what? He didn't like what he heard. He was a little mad.

"If I had the drop on you all by myself and armed with just this pipe you'd be like, the stupid one, don't you think?"

Boom. Now, our main attraction.

"And you."

He then looked at Bart. An idealistic. Well, that would be a little bit gentle considering what kind of words were popping on his mind. Not like they really made sense or something. He was reminding old days at school where he would've laughed and teased Bart just enough to make him think about his plans in a deeper way. Helping him in his own way. But thinking about school only pissed him more.

"You've been all these days thinking about saving people while all your classmates were dying? Really? Hear him. Hear his words.All the people they've crossed paths with are DEAD. You can't ask that other guy cuz he's been rotting for God-knows-how long. Some other guys have been through all this shit and nobody came and you're here planning to make a fucking "big peaceful group"."

He looked calm and his smile was as fresh as ever, but he was getting heated and it didn't look like he planned to stop his speech.

"Look around you hero wannabe, all the people you may have seen sleeping in class, laughing together or getting straight A's are now killing each other. This is hell. And here we're all condemned to live and die as monsters no matter how hard we try. Or what would your group do? Would you stay "peaceful" letting the carnage continue until there's only you? And what about Isabel Ramirez? And Alessio Rigano? Would you take care of them personally or would you invite them to take part on the daily Russian roulette to avoid exploding once nobody has any intention to kill? We're not sure if they're coming to our rescue. Are you prepared for that?"

So many questions and not enough time to answer them before Alan charges again. This time pointing at Bart with his pipe.

"I could make this encounter a carnage too. I could beat your face right here and right now. This man with the gun at my right could shoot me and be the coward that waited until he found an excuse cuz he decided to kill his schoolfellows under the futile excuse that moral code is. Or he could stay silent and become the jerk that preferred to make his way to the top while letting others get their hands dirty. And you know what's the best part? It wouldn't mind if I decide to start the show, cuz at this moment someone else must be perishing. Maybe one of your friends."

Well Jerry can take the dickhead crown from Matt and give it to Alan. He did his best in order to make him think it twice and fix everything with his charisma five minutes later, but those days were never meant to come back. Why keep using pedagogy?
Edited by Wolley, Mar 16 2017, 02:11 PM.
V6

V7

Future

Wolley
Member Avatar
[ * ]
((GM-ing of Jerry Fury approved))

Some weapons won't scare Alan Banks. Those two steps were just preventive. See? He didn't put the pipe down. He wasn't scared.

Evaluating the situation, he took a deep breath. He would look even more confident if he looked directly to Bart, so that's what he did.

"Haven't seen them. But you know... Look at this."

He chuckled. Here we go again.

"How unexpected. You just kept talking while these two idiots here couldn't stand a simple hi-"

-A simple hint of a fight.

You know. Alan was trying to make the other two look completely violent so he could look nicer by comparison. Too bad he was kinda right and Jerry reacted punching him. And knocking him out.

Look who's the idiot now.

((Alan Banks Continued Elsewhere...))
V6

V7

Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · The Warehouse · Next Topic »
Add Reply