Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Battle Royale Mafia Fallout Thread
Topic Started: Feb 24 2017, 01:01 AM (1,076 Views)
Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
I didn't exactly mean you were wrong with the math with MyLo, I was trying to say that your argument doesn't really hold for 3 scum remaining and does nothing but look like extra evidence for the four scum = no lynch argument.

Good play by scum though, Goose and Zetsu managed to avoid my suspicion completely~
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Randomness
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
As a side note I've been lovers and the princess now, why must my death always hurt someone
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

Randomness
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Zetsu I was being a more than a little facetious, my princess game ended in me not getting lynched. Yay!

If you looked at Vyse's previous games, you'd know he was probably the most dangerous player in the game. He did a really good job of getting me to think we were in sync in terms of reads to push me towards Zee. Like I had diffcculty reading him as scum even though the Zee lynch looked like it made less and less sense on rereads.

Those no longer with us

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply