Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Virgin Sea; -private for now-
Topic Started: Feb 20 2017, 01:52 PM (669 Views)
VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Isabel Ramirez continued from End of the Line))

Isabel realized that the shore wasn't really less boring than just sitting in the darkness of the gym locker rooms.

Still, the movement helped her feel less stiff, and at least she had something to look at out here. The sea was peaceful and serene, the air fresh and clean. The sounds of waves washing up against the shore soothed her, and that was worth it by itself.

She still didn't have anyone to talk to, though. Lily had only paltry responses at best, like usual, but looking out at the sea made Isabel feel the need to speak anyway. "This place is so nice," she began, her voice quieter than usual. "Glad there aren't any bodies around to ruin the vie-"

Someone shouted at her. Her head twisted around to the source of the noise, a brief "huh?" escaping her lips.

It was Eliza, running up towards the two of them. Yet another member of the inbred, idiotic, pain-in-her-ass Luz clan trying to interfere in her business despite her being obviously armed to the teeth. Part of Isabel almost couldn't believe how stupid her classmates apparently were. Every single one of them might as well be lemmings jumping off of cliffs.

She glared at Eliza for a moment before speaking, her voice dripping with contempt. "How could I what? Kill Tina? She was there, I didn't like her, I needed a kill, I killed her. Plain and simple."

Isabel looked Eliza up and down, not seeing any visible weapons on her person. Eliza wasn't a threat in the slightest, Isabel could presumably walk right up to her and stab her a couple of times and be done with it. For once, though, she didn't feel like killing yet another one of her idiotic classmates. She was exhausted, and still somewhat shaken by the circumstances of Astrid's death. She didn't want to deal with this right now.

"Look," Isabel began, her voice blunt, "I'm in a bit of pain..." Isabel gestured to the bandages wrapped around the various parts of her body. "...and I'm generally in a pretty good mood right now. I really don't feel like getting my hands dirty again today. Back the fuck up and leave me the hell alone, and maybe you'll get to keep the blood inside your body for a few more days. Capiche?"
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"How can I justify myself?" Isabel sneered, unable to keep her utter disdain held in.

She started giggling, it was just too hilarious to her. A girl that had willingly run up to the most dangerous single person on the entire island and decided to verbally lay into her was calling her stupid. Isabel's giggling turned to outright laughter before it turned into a fit of coughing. Isabel wheezed as she clutched her side where Asha had stabbed her, grimacing.

Shaking her head, Isabel looked back up at Eliza, her head now tilted to the side. Despite the fact that Eliza was so stupid as to almost be entirely unbelievable, she still wasn't about to let any of those insults go unpunished. Isabel cracked her neck, returning her head to a normal resting position, focusing intently on the other girl. "Look," she began, her voice openly sinister. "Let me explain this to you slowly, since you're obviously special."

She dropped her sickle down onto the sandy turf below her, pulling her knife out of her pocket and twirling it once in her hand before gripping it firmly. "You have a problem with me killing?" She looked at Eliza with pure contempt and began slowly walking towards her. "You know the rules. If nobody kills anyone else for the entire day, the terrorists that put us here would just blown all of us up. You apparently hate me so much, yet I'm the only reason your sorry ass is still wasting precious oxygen."

Isabel held her blades facing outwards, her arms relaxed. She spoke slightly more quietly, as her soon-to-be victim backed up away from her. "But besides that... why would I kill? To keep myself alive, plain and simple. The more I kill, the closer I am to being the survivor. Although, I guess there is one other reason, but it's a secret..."

She looked the girl dead in the eyes, her pace still moving her slowly towards her.

"...Why don't you let me whisper it into your ear..."
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Isabel ignored Lily's feeble attempt at holding her back, yanking her arm out of Lily's grip and hearing the girl fall to the ground.

She had a lot of things she wanted to say to Lily, but they would have to wait until the situation that was in front of her was taken care of.

Isabel crept ever closer to Eliza, continuing to respond to her despite the fact that her words were meaningless. "I deserve to live because I worked hard in my life to get where I am, unlike you lot. The only other person I could say that for is dead now, so I'm the next logical choice to be the sole survivor."

Isabel cracked her neck again as she stood just a few meters away from Eliza. "The only other person I would be okay with surviving is the girl that just fell on her ass behind me, hence why I'm protecting her. Nobody else deserves it."

She was lying through her teeth, but she needed to keep up appearances. So long as it looked like she cared about Lily despite not knowing her, that made her look better.

She felt Lily grab her arm from behind again, and stopped briefly. She turned her head towards her for a moment, before violently yanking her arm away, throwing Lily to the ground from the force.

"But like I said," she began again, as she loomed over the freshly fallen Eliza. "I have another reason for killing."

Using her sword to keep herself steady, Isabel quickly knelt down to Eliza's level, hissing quietly into Eliza's ear, her next statement barely audible even to herself.

"It's because I think it's fucking fun."

The end of the sword was quickly brought down into Eliza's torso, a sickening squelching noise being heard as bits of Eliza's organs were liquefied and her blood leaked out of the newly created wound. Standing up and pushing the sword deeper into Eliza, Isabel paused briefly, savoring the pain she had just inflicted, before ripping the bloody blade from the broken girl's flesh.

The newly inflicted wound wasn't one that would be survivable. Isabel could savor the pain more if she just let Eliza bleed to death as she watched.

Or, she could use this as an opportunity.

She had heard what Eliza said. Lily was related to the Luz family. Not something she expected, given that Lily seemed to have a fairly level head on her shoulders, but it certainly explained why Lily had wanted to kill her. All of that just for the sake of avenging Tina. And now she had yet another family member of Lily's under her heel. Isabel didn't need this kill, she already had enough to her name to be threatening. No, instead she could use this. She could make Lily finish her cousin off, all under the guise of wanting to get her ally the kill she would need to go home. Push Lily to be even further under her control, so she won't get any dangerous ideas in the future.

"Hey, Lily..." Isabel said, turning her attention back towards the small girl. "I have an idea. You haven't gotten your first kill yet, right? Well..." Isabel stomped on Eliza to keep her held still, a miniature geyser of blood erupting from Eliza's wound as the girl cried out in pain. "I was thinking," she continued, "that maybe you could get this kill. This is supposed to be a partnership, right? How can this partnership be complete if you have no chance of getting to go home yet?"

Isabel cocked a slight smirk. "Just pick up the sickle, and slit her throat. It'll be easy, trust me."
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Isabel wasn't exactly surprised that Lily could barely even hurt Eliza, she actually wasn't even expecting her to try.

She was still, however, pleased with the fact that Lily had done something at all. The intent behind it was what mattered, so now if Lily wanted to hold Tina's death over Isabel's head, Isabel could just remind her that she harmed one of her own family members, so she isn't any better.

"Nice try, sugar lumps. Not really going to be a lethal wound, at least compared to that stomach injury..." She stomped on Eliza again, watching another miniature geyser of blood erupt from her belly. "But, you know, you can always try again. And hell, you can even think about how slicing her neck open will make her encroaching death all the quicker, if it helps you sleep at night."

Isabel cracked her neck. "So like I said... try aga-"

The sound of screaming coming from the distance jostled Isabel out of her thoughts. A girl was running at them, holding a gun, screaming at them to stop.

Seeing a gun come into play was the only incentive Isabel needed to get the hell out of dodge.

Grabbing Lily's hand, she barked at her to run, yanking her along with as the two of them sprinted away from Eliza. No time to think, now was the time to run as fast as the two of them could manage.

((Isabel Ramirez continued in The World's an Ugly Place, but I'm Still Afraid to Die))
Turtle's Signature

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Shoreline · Next Topic »
Add Reply