Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V6 Ninth Rolls; February Midmonth Rolls
Topic Started: Feb 15 2017, 04:00 PM (1,117 Views)
Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...wow what shitty rolls guess I better hero alvaro to save ale-

...Oh.

Don't hero me. There are better candidates this round. I've got a bit of a plan in mind to send someone but it's not quite set in stone so if you think you have something better feel free to send me a PM and I'll be willing to consider it.

EDIT: Sorry if you did want to hero me and now can't. If you still really want to hero me out of respect or something like that you could do me a solid and get Alex off the block. If Alvaro hadn't been rolled here I would have heroed him for Alex, so if Alex makes it off the block it can fulfil my original intentions, or something. IDK.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just gonna say that I've got my death sorted, so no new PMs.

time for me to have to send like, five rejection pms >_>
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can I go with a one day extension? I lost a day due to school + a music excursion and I'm running a little close on time so I may as well claim it.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alvano's gone now.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic