Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V6 Ninth Rolls; February Midmonth Rolls
Topic Started: Feb 15 2017, 04:00 PM (1,115 Views)
CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'd also like to ask for an extension. Two days should be long enough to get the death done.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Afraid I've got to request a 3-day extension. Sorry, but I don't see any other way of getting the death done.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alvano's gone now.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
ナンシーちゃんが死んじゃった!

まじ? かわいそう!
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...
Offline Profile Goto Top

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Michael Crowe was a real human bean and a real hero.

https://youtu.be/J9IPR0xPg2E?t=44s
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lizzie Luz has sailed away
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic