Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What if I told you...; ... that was a bad idea?
Topic Started: Feb 6 2017, 04:20 PM (473 Views)
Privyet
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
((Matt Moradi continued from here.))

Jerry was yelling again, and interestingly enough this time he had a decent reason. They were stuck on this side of the island - the place was big, but being limited to only one half of it made Matt feel nervous. Like he wouldn't have as many places to run and hide when things started to turn south. The announcements weren't much of a concern to him, however. Just people he didn't know who would've tried to kill him eventually. Competition.

Still, coming face to face with one of Nancy Kyle's victims wasn't exactly high on his list of things to do. Jennifer Wallace. She looked pretty good, all things considered. I mean, she was as dead as they came. Rigor mortis definitely had enough time to set in and flies were starting to show up, but still! She didn't look half bad right about now.

Next to Jennifer was someone remarkably less good looking, however.

"Fucking shit. Who the hell is that?" He had absolutely no idea. Maybe another one of Nancy's victims, or maybe they just happened to have died close to Jennifer. He wasn't really keen on figuring it, right now. Right now, he was hungry. He needed food. Maybe he shouldn't feel so hungry after seeing two dead bodies? Well, Sandy kind of raised his expectations. Rotting, waterlogged corpse? Now that was something that could make him reconsider eating.

"Nancy Kyle did this, I think. She's a fuckin' bitch. We should kill her if we see her. Alvaro, too. Fucking prick."

Sure, Alvaro hadn't killed his friends. That didn't matter. What mattered was that Alvaro was dangerous. Sure, he could appreciate him removing some of the competition for him, but he might not survive a second run in with him. He didn't have anything. He felt naked. And hey, he figured Jerry was going to turn on him sooner or later.

"Hey, uh, Jerry. Can I ask you for a favor? It's kinda big."
Edited by Privyet, Apr 21 2017, 02:06 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Privyet
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Matt shrugged. So Jerry didn't take him as the type of guy to go out of his way to kill psychopaths. That was fine. "Well, I'm ah, a big fan of self-defense. Gotta get them before they get me, right? Preemptive strike and all that." In a way, he really couldn't say that he didn't appreciate Alvaro and Nancy. Less people on the island meant less people who were going to try and kill him sooner or later. And he could appreciate the transparency, too. Knowing that someone was going to try and kill him. That was better than guessing.

"Pretty good," said Matt, sounding not at all that enthused with Jerry's sharp wit and one-liners. Time to pop the question.

"Well, uh, I was wondering if you could give me your gun. I mean, I'm unarmed, and uh, I'm a great shot. I used to go shooting all the time." Matt was lying. He hadn't held a gun in his entire life, but he figured that it couldn't be all too hard to figure out. And hey, he was on Pissfuck Island. He'd have to learn or he'd lose, and he wasn't keen on losing. It was like getting thrown into the deep end. Sink or swim.

Two people. Jesus, this must look bad. Talking about killing people standing over a bunch of dead bodies.

Matt was going to yell back that they didn't kill these people when one of them called out Jerry's name. He knew Jerry's name. It was Trav.

"Oh shit."

Privyet
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Okay, so maybe Jerry was afraid of Travis, that wasn't a big deal they could both probably take him WAITWHAT

Jerry was running away. This was, hm, a sticky situation. Does he run after him? Does he run away from Travis? What the fuck is he supposed to do now?

He looked between Travis, the direction Jerry ran off in, and the corpses. This looked bad. This looked real bad.

"Don't kill me." choked out Matt. He could hardly talk. Sure, he was staring down someone who was probably keen on beating him to death. And sure, he was totally unarmed. From a certain point of view, Matt was ripe for killing. Practically begging for it, if you asked someone like Nancy or Alvaro or Isabel. He had to start talking his way out of this, fast.

"Listen, I didn't even help him kill, uh, Toby. He was gonna kill me too!" He was starting to yell. He hated yelling.

Privyet
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Going after Jerry. So was he. Maybe he could steal something off his corpse after Trav brutally murders him.

((Matt continued to Wombo Combo.))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Radio Tower · Next Topic »
Add Reply