Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What if I told you...; ... that was a bad idea?
Topic Started: Feb 6 2017, 04:20 PM (554 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Jerry Fury continued from It's a Snap))

"Mother FUCKER!"

Jerry kicked the rusted remnants of a tin can that had conveniently been situated at the base of the radio tower. This was right around where he woke up, if memory served. Just moments before, the boy had flown into a rage upon news delivered to him via the announcements.

No, it wasn't the announcements themselves that drove him into a frenzy, though that was a terrible piece of news definitely worth revisiting. No, the worst of it was that he and Matt had just managed to cross over that bridge under the cover of dawn to try and scrounge up supplies ("Maybe they got like, twinkies and shit," Jerry distinctively remembered suggesting with hope at one point). Then, lo and behold, they get across the bridge and hang out for all of thirty minutes, the announcements go off.

Now, that would have been all fine and dandy, except consulting a map identified the bridge as part of the new 'danger zone', effectively trapping them on this side of the island. Falling into what he perceived as a serious tactical error, Jerry dragged his foot for a few extra half-steps in order to kick the can again. It banged against one of the supports of the radio tower and bounced back, narrow missing his knee and tumbling through the dirt.

"So whaddaya make of that?" Jerry finally said to his sole companion, huffing and gesturing up to one of the visible speakers oh-so-conveniently attached to the radio tower. "I mean, I guess it tells us how THAT got there."

Jerry was standing around 15 feet away from the body of one Jennifer Wallace. He dared not get any closer. Something about her eyes just... man, a corpse's eyes were FREAKY when they were all open. He never really paid attention to Noodle's face, couldn't look at it after she suffered a fate that, as he reminded himself, she totally brought upon herself with nobody else to blame. But man, Jennifer.

"She was hot when she was alive, so yeah. That kinda sucks. And who the fuck was THAT!?" Jerry gestured to the other body not terribly far from Jennifer. Her head... her head wasn't in the best of condition, and it brought to mind a melon smashed on the pavement after being dropped in a Lucky's parking lot. "Too many names. Too many... other names. Can't fuckin' keep track of who's icing who. I hope you're writing this shit down, man."
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Feb 9 2017, 10:27 PM.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jerry jammed both his hands in his pockets and looked over his shoulder at Matt.

"Kill them?" he asked, quirking up one eyebrow all 'The Rock' style. "That's something I wouldn't have expected out of you. Unless you've finally figured out how this works?" Jerry did his best bit of dramatic flair by pulling his hands out of his pockets and holding them outward in some 'heeeeeey!' gesture that he hoped at least looked a little good on camera. Either that or he looked like a tool. But fuck that, he was a LIVING tool, and that meant he wasn't coming in last place in this little game.

"Kill or be killed and all that shit. If Nancy and Alvaro are bad news, we can get rid of them." He killed before - in self defense, he was quick to remind himself - and had no particular qualms about killing again if it meant he got to live to see another day. "But I don't like the sounds of this favor."

He turned his shoulder in so he could more properly face Matt. "What is it? Don't be like 'please don't kill me', we already covered I'm not capping your ass or I would've done it on the bridge. Probably while spouting some James Bond one liner like... uh, I don't fuckin' know."

Jerry thought for a second.

"I'll cross this bridge when I come to it. How's that?"
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh. Oooooh no. Ooooh no, oh man oh fuck oh no oh FUCK.

Jerry was staring at the one person he didn't want to run into on this island today. And with him having the distinct impression that some of the same names were starting to appear on those morning lists, that was something of an accomplishment. See, Jerry didn't remember hearing Trav's name at all. That meant that he obviously hadn't died (well... duh), and he hadn't exactly killed anybody.

Well, not yet. Boy oh boy did he seem about ready to flip that switch.

"Just in case you were wondering?" Jerry mumbled to Matt, tense and at the ready to start running at a moment's notice. Every strand of every muscle in his legs was telling him, over and over and over again, to run. "I'm not giving up the gun, 'specially not right now."

His calves weren't shaking, he lied to himself. He could win a straight-up fight against Trav, he fibbed again.

He remembered just how that kick felt.

"What, do, uh... hef... you mean here?" Jerry gestured. "Yeah no, this, um... this ain't- this wasn't us, dude." Of course that wasn't what Trav was referring to, but it was the topic Jerry wanted to stick on for the moment. "We got here and uh, Nancy Kyle, I think Matt said? Her? Yeah. Her."

He took a step back.

"'Sup, bro?"
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Skippy skippy))

Balls. Trav wasn't buying it. The dude was hounding the one topic Jerry wasn't comfortable with, the one most likely to cause some trouble. Hell, who was he kidding? He knew he was going to be in for a world of trouble when he stabbed Noodle.

Not that they weren't all in a ration of shit the moment they got kidnapped by terrorists, but that's dialing the scope a wee bit too far back..

"Right. Noodle." Jerry laughed nervously. "Look, uh-"

The laughter broke nearly immediately. "She fucking attacked ME, dude!" Jerry insisted at practically a scream, thrusting one arm out in a wild attempt to illustrate his point. "Matt will back me up! What that fucking announcement doesn't say is she started like, beating the shit out of me, throwing wild fists here and there! Like fuck man, I didn't know what to do! So I had a knife, and I just kinda... and then, uh..."

Jerry threw a heel at the sand, stomping it in frustration. "She fucking called it! She got what was coming to her!"

Geez. He wasn't really sure he meant to say that last part.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jerry started backpedaling.

No, he didn't start trying to take back what he just said, replacing it with an apology, an explanation, some supplementary material. He literally started to pedal back with his feet, knowing that if Trav got his hands on him, he would likely start hitting Jerry with no end to the beating in sight.

Trav was gonna kill him.

"Nice knowing you, Matt!" was all Jerry managed to squeak out before turning on his heel and starting to book it.

((Jerry Fury, continued in a thread that exists solely to cover my own ass))
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Feb 13 2017, 03:34 PM.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · The Radio Tower · Next Topic »
Add Reply