Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Scarlet Garden; Morning Day 5; Open
Topic Started: Feb 4 2017, 01:27 PM (1,113 Views)
Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Brendan Harte continued from El angel exterminador ))

Brendan felt like he had been in the chapel for too long. He just had that gut feeling that he had let Alba wander around on her own for too long. He glanced around to make sure that no one was behind him. He had to be careful himself as he knew that there were still people would be out to get him and make him pay for what he did to Jerry and Bernadette. Had Ty heard the announcement? Maybe. Would he kill Brendan for Bernadette?

If Brendan was in the same situation, then yes. He would kill him. Or beat the crap out of him. One of those two choices. Ty would never forgive him for his accidental murder of Bernadette. Murder was still murder. He couldn't justify what happened yesterday. He couldn't make any excuses for his actions. He had to take responsibility and accept his punishment whenever it would come to him.

He let out a tired sigh. He wanted to find Alba fast and then they could get back inside for a while to rest. Then they would need to make a plan of what they should do next. They still needed to talk about that kiss that was on his mind at the moment. He smiled at the thought. It was too bad that they never had the chance of discussing whether or not, they could have been boyfriend and girlfriend before all this hell had started. He had thought of asking her out while they were on the trip but things never went the way he had hoped they would.

"I never got the chance to ask her out...." He mumbled to himself, getting a little distracted and he made his way around Jane's decomposed body. It was sad to actually see her like that. Who could be so disrespectful like that? "I....I'm sorry, Jane."

That was all that he could say before he moved onwards, he then noticed that Alba had come across someone. And that someone was Min Jae. Brendan didn't think that he would see him again. But there he was. Alone. Dorothy wasn't with him and Asha was.... gone. What could he even say about Asha? Jae had lost a friend while he had killed his best friend. What the heck was he supposed to do?

Brendan was a bit of a distance away from the both of them and he had his weapon lowered by his side. He had to go over there. He had to move. Something just didn't feel right.

"Jae...." He took a very hesitant step forward. "....I'm sorry about Asha...."
Edited by Primrosette, Feb 7 2017, 09:26 AM.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
It hurt to be asked by someone who was angry at him why he was still alive. Why did it hurt him? He didn't know why. But he couldn't go back to being a babbling mess over why Jae clearly disliked him. Disliked was possibly the wrong word, maybe Jae always hated him. And that had always bothered Brendan.

Why are you still alive, Brendan?

He had a reason. It was Alba. He wanted to live as long as he could for her. She was defending him to Jae. He felt a bit happy about that. But he wished that he could defend himself. He needed to come out of his shell and try to calm Jae down somehow. But how? He had no idea what he could say to him.

He moved closer until he was pretty much beside Alba and he was focusing on Jae's reactions. He didn't want Jae to shoot as he thought that it wouldn't help the situation and it would only make things worse.

Say something!!

"....Alba. Let's just leave him alone. It's obvious that there is nothing I can say that will stop Jae from shooting at you or me. I don't want to be the target of his anger anymore." He whispered quietly to her in her ear and then he concentrated on looking at Jae again. "....Jae. I'm alive because I have to survive for Alba. Please understand."

He won't understand, will he?
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Brendan didn't even realize what had happened at first. He was on the ground and he felt the pain suddenly start to sink in. He let out a small whimper and he was trying hard not to lose it. Jae had just done that. Why, why, why, why?! Did Jae really have a death wish? Brendan couldn't believe it. But the arrow sticking out of him was accurate proof of Jae's malice for him. He never thought that things would have gotten worse like this.

He sat up slowly and he let out a soft groan. He touched the arrow with his fingertips and he didn't try to take it out. He was sure that it could only make things worse if he did. Maybe he would bleed out more. He didn't know. His mind was still in a bit of shock over getting shot with an arrow.

Alba was screaming his name and now she was yelling at Jae for what he had just done. Brendan noticed that she was aiming her rifle at Jae as well. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. But Alba was trying to protect him like they had promised to do not that long ago. Brendan felt a lump forming in his throat. He wanted to cry. But he held back his tears. Now was not the time for him to cry. Alba was telling him to run away and let her catch up to him.

"No, I'm not going to leave you, Alba.... Nnnn.... I--"

He suddenly heard gunshots and it made him almost jump out of his skin. Where were they coming from? They weren't coming from Alba's rifle. So.....
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Brendan couldn't move until Alba had spoken to him. She said that they were leaving and he had to agree with her on doing so. Jae could deal with whoever had been shooting. Brendan never wanted to see Jae again anyway. If he did see Jae again.... Then Brendan would not hold back and he could make him pay for what he had done to him. It would be fair as Brendan had been shot with a freaking arrow.

Brendan nodded towards Alba quietly and he picked up Jerry's weapon with his uninjured hand. He had to make sure that he could never lose it. "Y-Yeah, I....I can get up. We need to get away from here.... Let's go somewhere else, Alba." He said to her in a pained voice as he got up to his feet slowly and he turned to leave with her.

((Brendan Harte continued elsewhere))
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Crematorium Gardens · Next Topic »
Add Reply