Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lay My Purple on the Grass; Open, Day 5
Topic Started: Feb 2 2017, 10:43 AM (340 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Ty Yazzie Continued From Drip))

The announcements were still blaring in his ears while they climbed the steps to the top of the asylum. All he'd said when it was over was that they needed to get high up. Didn't wait for the others to ask questions. Didn't respond if he did. Just marched his ass up those stairs to see what's what. He needed to see. Height might help him find that miserable little bastard and...no. There weren't even words for what he was gonna do to him when he found him. Nothing he could think of even started to explain it. It was just a pulsing, red wall of anger in his head. Pounding. Screaming.

As the neared the door he whirled around on the pair behind him. "I'm gonna fuckin' kill him," he growled suddenly. "I'm gonna fuckin' find him and I'm gonna fuckin' kill him and there's not a goddamn thing anyone can do to stop me. And I wanna make that real fuckin' clear right now, 'cuz if either of you've got a problem with that, you're gonna wanna get the fuck outta my way right quick."

The snarled sentences were barely coherent. He didn't care, and he didn't wait for a response. Ty tore through the door at the top of the stairs as fast as he could and headed for the nearest edge of the roof to try and get a view. Any view would do. Something to make him feel like he was making progress towards putting this right. His whole body felt like it was shaking apart. That energy needed to go somewhere.

Ty hadn't cried in a long time. Then again, hadn't been this much of a gigantic goddamn failure in a long time either. Maybe he was about due.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ty caught movement everywhere. Trees and trash and dust in the wind, all over his damn sight line with his head pounding too hard to stop and make sense of it. Somebody rolling and brandishing something that looked a hell of a lot like either a weapon or an invitation to get their ass kicked. Maybe both. Didn't give a fuck. Caught Keith behind him, safe and sound, and that meant he could...

Wait.

Keith. Just Keith. Not a sign of Liz behind him. Ty stopped for a moment and tried to listen over the rage throbbing at his temples. For a few moments, he calmed down enough to hear if there was somebody else coming up the stairs. He didn't look at Keith, or whoever was over there jumping out of their skin. They could wait.

Just silence. Then the rage came pouring back harder than ever. His head snapped to Keith with a frustrated growl. Must have been a sight; his eyes lit up all wild, face twisted up in some kinda freaky intersection of shame and disappointment and fury. "Where the fuck is she?" That hate pumping through his veins carried him forward before he even realized he was moving. For a second it might look like he was gonna take it out on the other boy, but he just snarled and kept moving right past him.

Useless. Fuckin' useless.

Ty wasn't real sure whether the thought was directed at Keith or at himself. Right about now it could go either way.

((Ty Yazzie Continued In With Blood and Rage of Crimson Red, Ripped From A Corpse So Freshly Dead))
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Rooftop · Next Topic »
Add Reply