Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cooking Up Trouble; Early Morning of Day 5 before the announcements [Private]
Topic Started: Jan 28 2017, 08:29 AM (1,261 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Alessio Rigano continued from Advanced Darkness))

His nose burned.

He inhaled fresh air with his nose, but it just hurt.

Al walked through the asylum, through the familiar hallway and listened to the announcements as they went on. People died. He ignored it. He did not want to feel pity or remember the people that died. He did not want to get touched by memories of the past. They don't matter. What matters was the future. What matters was that Alvaro had killed Irene and therefore Al was glad he lost him. Alessio needed no ally. Alessio needed an ally. He actually needed one, but he would never find one.

Through the door, without his arms.

Now, he's here again. Now, he saw what he had done. Cameron. Dead.

Dead. His work. His cruel work.

Fuck. Poor Cameron. She did nothing wrong. Vanessa did everything wrong. Vanessa, not Cameron. Cameron payed for Vanessa, but- no. That murder was not about Vanessa, it was about killing people. It was about the message. It was about getting rid of people on the island to make the game end fast-

But, in front of Cameron was a girl that was not dead.

There was Maria. Again. It was as if there were just him, her and Michael on the island and the other people here didn't exist. How high are the chances of meeting her again?

"..."

Fuck. Why was he crying? He knew he was going to die now. He knew that he had no chance.

He knew Michael was behind him already.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He looked behind. There was no one.

"I."

Why was he here?

"I don't know."

He needed to find something to free himself.

"Where's Michael?"

What was she going to do? Al was powerless in this suit.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Apparently, perhaps, Michael was not with Maria. Perhaps he was. He was not too sure.

"..."

Did he feel anything at seeing Cameron? Yes, perhaps. Did he want her to move Cameron. No, no. There was something else he'd like.

"I am tr-trapped in this suit and I have not eaten anything since you two put me into this."

He had hunger.

"I have other problems than seeing a corpse."

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Well, if you don't want to free me, fine."

What can he do? If she doesn't free him, he'll find someone else.

"But, could you feed me?"

Well, she was a cook, wasn't she?

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"You guys stole my food. It's not that fair, but I'm hungry."

He looked down.

"I also don't have any arms to eat with. So feed me, if you don't want to free me from this straightjacket."

Al was frustrated from this conversation. Why was he talking? He was hungry. Why was this conversation so frustrating for him? Why can't she just do what he wanted. Why couldn't she just make both of themselves happy?

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finally, Alessio could stretch himself. It kinda felt numb, but blood finally flew through the body parts he had not been able to move.

Alessio was not trying to do anything. Why would he? There was no need to cause trouble.

"Thank you."

Now, time to eat.

"You won't regret this. I'm not a monster. I have not kill-killed because of evilness. I had a reason. But that's over."

So, Alessio walked to Maria's bag. He saw the sword of Maria next to it, but decided to ignore it. All he focused on were the things inside the bag. He got onto his knees to pick things up. Energy bars. He put one out of the bag, put it out of its paper bag and put it into his mouth. He swallowed. Energy.

"Sh-shit happens, okay? Having killed someone is the past. You don't have to remind me of it."

Actually, the sword was good to have, so he wrapped his palms around the saber. Why should he not take it?

"Why do you even judge me? There are so many other people on this island who have killed. Why me?"

Everyone who was kind of smart has killed. Everyone with a survival instinct.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alessio stood up from the ground, in one hand the sword, on the other a new bar of energy snacks. A word, a break, a word, a break, a word.

"What? What? What?"

He was confused. He deserved to die? And all the other killers? Fuck, what? What?

"You, no. Don't. It doesn't make sense."

If no one would kill, everybody would die.

"No one here deserves to die. Not the innocent, not the killers, not even the terrorists."

God, what a world view must she have? Killing is evil, not-killing is good. That's some naive-fucked-up black-and-white world view.

"Death is not something people deserve."

Does that statement contradict him killing two people? He had no time to think about that in depth. Perhaps it's just the position of the Alessio before the trip, who was still in him deep down. Perhaps the Alessio before the trip was wrong and Mr. Prospector was right. But maybe it was the other way around.

There was no right or wrong, hands down. But what Maria said was fucking disgusting. As if no one here deserved to go back to Kingman.

Alessio bit into the bar. He breathed heavily. He was nervous, he was angry, he was confused, he was pissed.

He raised the sword to stare at the blade.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Okay."

Alessio threw the trash of the energy bar on the ground and took the bag with his free hand.

He was about to leave.

But no.

"Let's be honest."

He dropped the bag again and walked to the direction of Maria with both of his hands gripping the sword now. He felt like a Jedi, sadly. No, it was not as fun as being a Jedi.

"Let's be honest, you will eventually kill me. I know it. You will go back to Michael, he's probably somewhere you know where he is. You two will try to kill me again. Let's be honest, if I don't-"

He swung his sword at Maria.

"if I don't kill you now, you will eventually kill me."

Note to self: Don't say such things out loud next time. It sounds crazy. He should keep quiet. Like he always was.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alessio did not know how to handle swords, and it showed. He missed her. He was hungry.

Actually no, the pain was Maria diving into him to tackle him down. He knew it. She was planning to kill him. Good decision that he did not trust her.

While he got a hit to the face, he still held the sword with the right hand. But he couldn't see or aim, because he closed his eyes due to the hit.

So he dropped the sword to use his body force to grab Maria's arms with both of his hands to stop her from hitting him.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"..."

There was no time to talk for him. He had her arms, that's good.

Now, he tried to get rid of her weight to make him the one over Maria, not the other way around.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alessio managed to kick Maria down, so that he was on top of her. He had control. But he was not calm, he breathed very loud. Behind Maria was Cameron, who was staring at him.

Maria was so confusing. She was sorry, but wanted him to die. She was confused. Perhaps she just lied to him for the sake of pity. God, looking at her makes Alessio feel extremely uncomfortable. He pitied her, but he hated her and her stupid thoughts. He knew that it was right to kill, but it was wrong to kill. Maria and Mike did not need to tell him.

If Al would give Maria pity, he should've also gave Henry and Cameron pity. These two people were more likeable than Maria, of all people. He quit eye contact with Cameron.

He untightened his grip on Maria's arm with his right hand.

"You know who deserves being killed?"

He grabbed the sword that was lying some feets in front of a shelf.

"Not you. But not me either. No one here. Not even you."

Alessio used all of his force of his right hand to see how much damage this new sword can do by hitting Maria with it. After the first strong hit, he repeats with weaker hits.

She doesn't deserve to die. Yet she will. Cochise High didn't deserve to get abducted by terrorists. Yet they did.

"This game isn't about deserving to die or justice. It's not a game show where you vote people out. This is not a game or a story."

This was his life. No one else's. The things he experiences was all about him. It was his life that makes him experience all of this. If he was dead, he would not experience this anymore. He would not experience life anymore. He would not experience his future. His future that was about to happen soon. With a therapist, perhaps two, perhaps many. People that will take care of him. People that will pity him, people that will know him. Perhaps even people that will love him, that will take care of him.

Oh god, this was fucked up.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She was...touching...his...face.

God. The only person he was comfortable with being touched like that was Penelope. But Penelope is also on this island, meaning that she's dead too.

And Maria's words. They sounded so similiar to Henry's. Alessio avoided looking at Maria's face and instead looked at Cameron.

"I can't promise you anything."

He looked down at his shirt. Fuck, he's bloodied. This was disgusting.

"Your death means something even if I get killed as well. It means the one who eventually ends up winning will not be here on this island forever."

Or it did not matter. Whatever. He was confused.

"I don't, I don't get you and you caring about my life. Do you believe in hea-heaven or so? What would've been more important to-to you? If I died in this fight or if you died in this fight? If I died, you'd still be able to do something. If you die, everything's over for you. Get me? Everybody is selfish now."

No one but him cared for him.

"Nobody cares about you, or me, on the island. Nobody. Everybody's selfish."

But lucky Maria. Soon, she would not deal with these kind of problems, these thoughts, this pain, island anymore. But Alessio was torturing Maria with still giving her time to think more painful thoughts and experience the wounds he had caused. Alessio should not be talkative again.

"...Sorry for talking too much. This must be painful for you."

She was weakened. She was dying. Alessio stood up. She couldn't fight back, she was not a danger anymore.

"Arrivederci."

He put the sword into her one last time. Lucky her.

The only danger was Michael eventually hearing the announcement of him having killed his partner. No, on a second thought, it was no danger. It was a warning to Michael.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Maria was dead. Her corpse was bloody, just like his shirt. He wanted to shower, he wanted to take a bath.

He calmed down a bit, checked if he had any major injuries. His face hurt. What was making him uncomfortable in addition to the pain was that there was a feeling as if Alessio walked through a spider web. Because he probably did during the fight.

He walked to Maria's bag and equipped it.

Now, Maria and him were even. Where she left his own bag, he had no clue, though.

He heard steps and stopped his own steps to make sure that the steps he heard were not his own steps. Then, he stared at the door to look at who arrives, with his shamshir still in hand.

This is not what it looks like. He should be prepared to say that.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Guns. Is this how he dies?

Coleen with a gun came in, and understandbly wanted to know what had happened here.

Alessio could not tell her. She would kill him if he did.

"..."

He said nothing. Why was he here? Because terrorists brought him here. He'd rather be at home.

This situation reminded him of Astrid robbing him, but this time the gun was going to be real. He felt cold. He wanted a blanket. He was afraid of the gun, death.

There was a second person, too. That person talked him to take things 'easy'. He just told him 'easy' as if he was an animal hunted by hunters.

"I-uh-ng."

He lowered his sword to show that he was not hostile. But he couldn't say anything.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That was an interrogation he did not like.

"C-can we change topics?"

Al was afraid. He looked behind Coleen, but the door to escape this situation seemed miles, even though it were just a few steps.

The gun made everything so much more difficult for him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Storage Closet · Next Topic »
Add Reply