Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Battle Royale Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: Jan 26 2017, 10:53 PM (13,727 Views)
ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Got my role!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I read the manga and had a lot of trouble with the batshit insane artstyle.

Friggen motorcycle helmet shitgoblin, rip you magnificent bastard.

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Not gonna lie, after all this reading, I still have no clue what in the diddly I'm doing. Apologies for not posting much, but this is moving way faster than I anticipated.

I do kinda agree that Frogue hasn't been posting much, and is unable to defend themselves, which in all honestly would feel like a dickmove for me to vote for them, but at the same time they seem more dangerous, I guess.

That being said though, everyone's going back and forth between Frogue and Flare? If everyone wants both of them lynched, why not just choose one for one night, then the other the next?

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Shit, well, I gotta make a decision, uhhhhhhhhhhhh...

VOTE:Frogue

Damnit, well, after all of it, Frogue does seem a bit more dangerous, but damn. Someone getting lynched is better than no lynches I guess.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply