Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Battle Royale Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: Jan 26 2017, 10:53 PM (13,726 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have received my role
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
watched the manga, read the movie

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mafia game thread starts like always, people who are active like Vyse are active as always. I agree at the lynch > no lynch policy.

Yeah, we should lynch one of the lurkers.

Yeah, I am kinda lurking, but whatever. I'd vote people to get a reaction out of them.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't like Cake saying that Flare is an info-lynch in addition to a scum lynch.

VOTE: FROGUE

I choose to vote the other one.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Grim Wolf
Feb 7 2017, 03:33 AM
claims that Flare is not an info lynch at all?
No, it's worrying that he said that that Flare is definite scum.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply