Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Battle Royale Mafia Game Thread
Topic Started: Jan 26 2017, 10:53 PM (13,731 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have received my role!
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I denounce Gianni

VOTE: GIANNI
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
....there is a test?

...will this be on the test too?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
zetsu

i'm assuming that candy/lore's trolling me but she has no history of feuding with me and there's nothing to trace this back to. felt a bit like a forced meme, but marking it down as banter

I mean, you know who you are talking about. Lore is nothing but forced memes.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Actually now that I looked at it again I am irked.

Brackie sarcastically throws in the questions asked in this thread are "pointless". This appears to me as if they were trying to frame the narrative a certain way. Prim's sheepish agreement to this point doesn't sit well with me either.

@Brackie, please elaborate your definition of a pointless question, or alternatively explain what makes a question not pointless.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would like to add to the pressure and ask you, Zetsu, where fogu asked you a joke quesiton. The one example you delivered as far as I can see was here, but that one may be sarcastic, but not directed at you.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, and before I forget

I asked Brackie a question here which he answered here.

My reaction to this is mellow but ambivalent. The fact that Brackie "called out" these pointless question still makes me leery, because at the point of his sarcastic remark quite a few other questions were being asked, and I really did not feel that the game was in any danger of suffering due to these pointless questions.

That aside @Paige, who is "Gramps" again?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I find it odd that my actions - literally only this (My earlier comment disregarded due to jokey nature) - towards Zetsu is considered a "hard push".
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh no my post - fucking WiFi.

anyway, I wanted to make two dumb jokes and a serious point:

I concede that my writing appears non-committal, however I am blaming my current education. There was something else I wrote but I forgot by now.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Randomness

Riki stays here since nothing has changed since the last time I mentioned him. @Riki, what are your opinions on Flare and Frogue now?

As for Frogue, his initial aggression did not appear unusual to me, because it is not. He is very argumentative. The fact that he is silent now is actually more interesting. I would be willing to believe that he is simply a bit worn out from typing a bunch these last days. However, I would appreciate short bursts of his thoughts (simple stuff, like "kill the goose"), simply to keep the game going and to pin him down on opinions.

If you want to know whether I am considering him scum or town, I am leaning towards none of these. Meaning, I have no clear read.

As for Flare, I have yet to form a comprehensive opinion. I am currently reading through his ISO and I like his vote on frogue. I don't agree with it on a material level, but I enjoy his willingness to go over the matter again and change his opinion.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am honestly not sure if voting people to get them to react is a working strategy.

Either way, lynching someone who lurks is a waste of time, as it could possibly yield less information (as the lurker has made little opinion known, you cannot connect these dots with the flip on their death). That aside, we still have two days so I'll keep thinking whom I'd place my vote on.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cake
Feb 1 2017, 11:01 AM
Vote: Flare

I've removed the one vote difference.
Well that was kinda cool
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am not sure on either of them, but given that this will be a divisive vote, abstaining in any form can halt progress.

I'll VOTE: FLARE
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And yes that is totally a legit red for votes
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh wait forgot something.

UNVOTE

VOTE: FLARE
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply