Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Drip; open, Noon Day 4
Topic Started: Jan 15 2017, 11:44 AM (451 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Ty Yazzie Continued From Last Days))

Fuck me running.

Ty'd gotten some sleep for the first time since he'd woke up here last night, but he didn't feel rested. Not after waking up to those announcements that kept him right on the edge. Isabel. Kimiko. Nancy. Now Alessio, fucking Alessio of all people. Didn't seem possible. He kinda wondered how many people were dead shocked to have not heard his name by now. From the way people looked at him back home, there were probably a few that figured he'd be one of the first to snap. Instead, they got all the quiet ones. Ain't that somethin'?

Hell, he almost didn't believe it himself. Alessio coming up felt like some kinda sick prank, or a misunderstanding. He was one of those twiggy kids who always shook his change loose if he so much as caught Ty's shadow. Imagining him as a killer just didn't sit right. Didn't matter too much though. If he was causing trouble, he needed to be dealt with. Case closed.

Yeah. Better not to think about it too much. Life was easier that way.

Ty stared out into the docks and listened to the rain. Seemed like Keith and Liz didn't have a much better idea of what to do right now than he did. They just wanted a break out of the rain. Hard to search if you were soaking wet and fighting a cold. Maybe they'd get lucky and catch sight of a boat rolling in to pull their asses out of the fire. Hmmm. Now that led to all kinda places.

"You figure they'd surrender?" It was a half thought, but one that felt worth chasing. Maybe it'd tell them somethin' about how to do this. "Y'know, say the Navy rolled up right about now. All hands on deck, we're goin' home. Nancy, Isabel, Alessio...the ones that keep poppin' up in fuckin' berserk mode. You figure they'd go quietly?"
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Unless they're really crazy. Y'know, multiple time murderer crazy. Lined up about right to him. Keith was steering them elsewhere though. Ty thought hard, but he never really paid much attention to the whole situation. Especially not then. He had enough to be worried about in his own backyard without spending the nights staring off about terrorists.

"Can't say it's ringing a bell," he admitted. "Why?" Did Keith figure someone was gonna come pull them out? Hell, maybe he remembered some way those kids high tailed it? It was worth stabbing at, at least.
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I don't think they're goin' to jail."

That much he could remember. Nobody from this shithole had ever gone to jail as near as he could tell. It would have made sense, but even the winners were out and about near as he could tell. The ones who were around, at least. There was...at least one, right?

"I ain't ever heard of anyone going to jail for this. Even the murderers. There woulda been a whole circus for the trials if there were."

Ty stared out into the rain and clenched his fists up tight. "They get away with it. Whoever's getting out of here gets away with whatever they did."
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
(All in favor of moving on to the next day?)

Ty let out a short snort. It was adding up for them too. Wasn't no pleasant way out of this one. No heroes, no salvation, no righteous judgement or reparation. That just wasn't how it was gonna work out for them this time. It was probably blowing their damn minds, but for Ty...hell. It felt a lot like home.

He called out to Lizzie as she started to walk away. "Ain't gonna find what you're lookin' for out there, Liz." Ty nodded back towards the island with his arms crossed. "Nancy's back there. They're all back there. Nothing's gonna stop 'em."

Ty paused as one of his fingers hooked under the chain around his neck and pulled it up. That blue ring Bee gave him was still there, right where he always kept it. From what he remembered, it was supposed to mean "Hope."

They needed a shit ton of that right now. He managed to get the chain unhooked and slipped it off. Got it nice and snug on his right ring finger. "Nothin' but people willin' to do the right thing. I'm sick of waitin'." With that, he turned and began to march back towards the rest of the island.

((Ty Yazzie Continued In Lay My Purple In The Grass))
SotF Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Docks · Next Topic »
Add Reply