Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Creeping Doom; Day 4 Morning
Topic Started: Jan 14 2017, 07:20 PM (463 Views)
Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Blair Moore continued from Forlorn and Forgotten Knowledge))

Blair spent the night in a room with a guy she used to like, which would've been awkward or fun if not for the guy being dead and all.

Mitch Settles was a pretty nice guy, into some extreme sports and all. Blair could get behind that; living life to the fullest, that kind of jazz. He'd also killed himself, two days ago, so she gagged when she first entered the room. Luckily, she got used to it. Sort of.

Regardless, at least the smell had kept people out of the place for the night, as far as she could tell. Awakened by the announcements, Blair took a moment to note the new killers (Alessio stood out) and Oskar's suicide (the connection to Caedyn was unclear, but probably existed).

Blair stood up, tussling her hair and cracking her neck. The first order of the day was getting out of this room and getting some fresh air, so she stepped over to the door and pushed it open.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, looked like Rene was up and about. That was good. "I dunno, same shit I guess." Blair said casually.

Blair opened the door, and took a deep breath, or as deep a breath as she could manage without triggering her lungs. Lukcily she felt a little better than yesterday. Maybe she wouldn't get pneumonia here. That'd be nice.

Stepping outside the doorway, Blair rubbed her eyes and adjusted the shoulder strap of her bag. Rations were looking increasingly scarce, and she was starting to worry. Looting corpses was preeeeeetty sketchy, to be honest. Blair would prefer not to resort to that, but when the time came, she'd need to be ready.

"Hey, so about Caedyn." Blair started quietly, looking back at Rene. "She's not a good person. I know this, I'm sure you've seen it before, but...she's horrible. She really is."

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ugh, this sucked.

It was so hard to enunciate why she wanted to warn Rene off of Caedyn. Having had years to ruminate on her ex-friend's flaws, Blair still couldn't quite put into words what was so bad.

Mostly, it was the fact that technically, Blair couldn't prove Caedyn had done anything wrong. The blood, the dress, the alcohol, Oskar's death? It didn't make sense to Blair, but at the same time she knew enough about science to know that a hunch was meaningless if you had no facts to back it up.

"I know it sounds crazy. But okay, we'd been friends for a long time, then we feuded, now we don't get along. But I still think she's a threat. She's selfish. Last night was suspicious as fuck, and I don't know, I just think she's dangerous, and sooner or later-"

Wait, what? Who the hell was that voice?

"The fuck are you talking about? Who the hell are you?"

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hm. Blair cocked her head to look at him more.

On one hand, he said he hadn't killed anyone. She was pretty sure his face matched the name. On the other hand, there was something sleazy about him, a sort of...sketchiness. It was his face, she thought, that sort of smugness that screamed out that he was hiding something.

Okay, executive decision time. There was only one exit, and if he wanted to trap them closing the door would do the trick. Well, behind her was the smashed-open wall, but she was pretty sure that was not a safe jump. So logically, it was best to GTFO while they could.

"I'm leaving, that's who I am. Later."

Blair scooted around Alan, keeping a close eye on his hands, before briskly walking down the hallway away from the crazy.

((Blair Moore continued in Dysthemia Morte))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Art Therapy · Next Topic »
Add Reply