Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hang in There; open!
Topic Started: Jan 8 2017, 06:06 PM (791 Views)
Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Maria Cucinotta continued from 70's Horror Movies 2: New Wave Massacre))

Maria had been exhausted from carrying Al up to the top of the bell tower with Michael. What was it with her and heights? Not that it really mattered to her that much. At least this was taking her mind off of Caleb for the time being. She needed to stay distracted away from knowing that she would never see him again. She didn't even want to think of Kimiko.

She and Michael had been lucky to get their hands onto Al again. It was perfect. Michael had told her on the way to the bell tower about who else had been on the announcements. Al had killed two people. Cameron and Henry. She had a feeling that he had for the obvious reason that he was covering in someone else's blood. Still.... What had caused Al to suddenly kill? She wanted to know.

She was panting a little and she wiped her brow with the back of her hand. She got out a bottle and one of those crappy bar. She had to keep her energy and strength up. She gagged as she took a few bites out of the bar. It really did taste so awful. She put the half-eaten bar back into her bag that she had placed down onto the ground. Then she took a big gulp of water from her water bottle. That was better.

She put away the bottle as well and then she looked at Michael. He was asking her about Al. About waking him up. And then killing him. This was what they both wanted. They were going to do the right thing. She stared down at Al. She wanted to know. Just why?

"Yeah, we need to wake him up. But I also want to know why he killed Cameron and Henry.... I want to know what made him snap and take it out on two innocent people." She looked back at Michael in curiosity. "Don't you want to know?"
Edited by Primrosette, Jan 19 2017, 08:46 AM.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Maria thought about what Michael had just said to her. Was he in a way right? That almost all the students here were just a crack away from breaking and killing others? Heck, even she had been thinking of killing someone else before Michael somewhat managed to change her mind. Being an avenger was better than being a player of this sick, twisted game, right? If she hadn't seen Michael at all..... Maybe she would on the announcements. Dead as a victim or alive as a killer.

She felt a shiver go through her body.

It was actually quite terrifying to think about. She never wanted any of this shit to happen. But they were just really unlucky. Those terrorists must really be enjoying the show. She wished that she could get her hands on them instead to make them pay. But the one who was going to pay right now was going to be Al.

She wasn't going to let him get away again. At least Alvaro was nowhere in site with that fucking gun of his. This was going to be a lot more easier for her and Michael. It was time for some payback.

"I want to actually hear him say a fucking word. I could always use my weapon to help him make a sound." Maria let out a small chuckle that didn't sound right. Even to her. Caleb's death had got to her more than she realized. "Okay, let's do this, Michael."

She moved closer to where Al was laying on the ground and she nudged his side with the tip of her shoe. She didn't do it too hard. She just give him a light tap. Even if she did want to break his bones. Just a little bit.

"Hey! Wake up, Al!"
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Maria could only watch in surprise as Michael got out one of Al's water bottles and then he was telling her a better way to wake Al up. Michael just started to pour the water onto the hoodie that was around Al's face. She assumed that he was aimming for Al's face. And she thought she was being harsh. Michael was more crueler for obvious reasons.

She felt amused by what Michael was doing. She couldn't help but smile at the view. She felt this was much better than her idea. She knew it was a fuck-up idea for her to cut someone with a sword to torture them. She didn't really mean any of it. She was just still feeling really bitter over Caleb's death. If she saw Kimiko.... She honestly didn't know how she would react.

"You're right. This is definitely a better way to wake him up!" She nodded in agreement and she let out a small chuckle. "....We can just kill him to serve as a warning to the scummy killers. To show that we won't be messed with. Yeah?"
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Maria hadn't thought that someone would have come to the Bell tower. Well, it looked like she was wrong. Well, shit. It was Audrey. She didn't know the girl personally. But whatever. If this girl decided to try to stop them. Maria was not going to hold back on her. She did not want a repeat like with Alvaro beforehand.

She spoke after Michael finished talking, "I think we should just end his life. We don't want a piece of shit like him to go home. We want to hunt down some of the killers and stop their stupid reign of terror, you know?" She paused to let Audrey think about it. "He killed two innocent people. So we are planning on giving him a death sentence in a way. It will be justice...."

She gave Audrey a stern glare.

"....Al is a monster and he deserves this. Don't even think of trying to save him, Audrey."
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Maria didn't get a chance to respond to Audrey's question as Michael started to manhandle Al and it was actually scaring the crap out of her. She thought she was losing it, but it was obvious that Michael was more unstable than her. She didn't even know how to react to the situation.

She lowered her sword to her side as she forgot that she was annoyed by Audrey and all she could do was watch the scene with Michael and Al unfold in front of her. She had to snap Michael out of it. He was going too far. He was actually scaring her a little.

"Hey, Michael, knock it-"

Al suddenly said something. Fucking finally! Maria didn't want Michael to drop him. She didn't want Al to die just yet. They could keep him alive a bit longer. They could use him as a human shield if it came to it. But....

Maria really wanted to know his reason. Just as long as it wasn't going to be a lie.

"Michael, come on. This is going too far. We-We need to calm down...." She moved closer to Michael and placed her free hand on his shoulder gently. "Al, if Michael stops doing this. Can you tell us the reason why you did what you did? And don't even think of lying to us, otherwise I will let Michael do what he wants to you."

She glanced at Al's face, trying not to feel somewhat bad for him. Shit, she couldn't feel sorry for a murderer, right?

".....Why did you kill them? Be honest with us for fuck's sake."
Edited by Primrosette, Jan 25 2017, 03:25 PM.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Maria gritted her teeth. All of this was some stupid bullshit to her and she was getting sick and tired of dealing with all this crap. She decided that she didn't want to be a part of this anymore. Michael was getting too much for her to handle. All of this with Al and Audrey was giving her a splitting headache.

"I'm.... I'm fucking done. Michael, I'm sorry but you're on your fucking own." She muttered bitterly and she stepped away from the scene. "I need to deal on my own. I.... Damn...."

She then started to make her way down the stairs and she walked pass Barry's body. She needed to be alone and sane. Even if it was only for a little while.

((Maria Cucinotta continued elsewhere))
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · The Bell Tower · Next Topic »
Add Reply