Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hang in There; open!
Topic Started: Jan 8 2017, 06:06 PM (790 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Alessio Rigano continued from Alone Again (Naturally)))

Al's head ached.

He opened his eyes and was trapped in a suit for crazy people. And he saw Michael with Maria. He breathed heavily and spit out water.

"Urrrgh."

He coughed.

He wanted to get up, but was too weak.

He looked at Michael's eyes, then looked back into the distance. A third person. Audrey. A buddy of Alessio. But Al was just confused. He had no clue what was happening right now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What had they done to him, though? Alessio did not know.

He did not know if he wanted to know. He knew that he wanted to not be here anymore.

He knew that 'here' meant 'with Maria and Michael'. Audrey was a cool person to be around, given that she somehow trusted him. Mayhaps not totally, but she wouldn't treat him like Mike.

Him grabbing his jaw. Him throwing him out of the tower. Him making jokes.

He looked down the tower.

Alessio was fully awake now.

He could already imagine falling down. My god, the ground was getting closer the closer he looked. He sometimes thought what it was like to fall down a building. He empathised with people who died at the twin towers by jumping when that was a topic, and he knew that was not an experience he wanted to experience. Feeling air and then just falling on the ground to die.

Alessio did not want to talk. He'd rather die than-

No, he didn't wanna die.

"I'm scared. Please don't kill me."

How long could Michael catch him?

"I had reasons to kill. I had a reason. And I'm done- I'm done with killing."

He blended out the jokes, all he focused on was not dying.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The spitted-on killer stood up. Without his arms. It was awkward to not push himself up with his arms. But he might be able to get rid of this weird suit.

"Uh, th-thanks, Audrey."

That was a scary experience.

He inhaled the air of the tower deeply. He had no idea how to process the information of the experience that had happened to him some moments ago. He calmed down. He scaredly looked at Audrey and also went down the stairs. He was free.

He needed to go down, to his freedom. Slowly, to not fall down the stairs. Heights were scary. He should stay low.

Audrey. Audrey could. He did not know what Audrey would do with him. Free him of his suit, perhaps. But no, he needed no one to free him from this suit. He was a grown-up man. He was no baby, he could open it himself. Audrey could not help him. He has to help himself. He's the one responsible for not getting killed by other people.

Audrey probably would want to talk with him.

Alessio did not want to talk with anyone. He just wants to rest, to recover himself and calm himself down. No talking.

Al talked too much today.

((Alessio Rigano continued in Blurry Eyes))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Bell Tower · Next Topic »
Add Reply