Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How Can I Take Off This Mask?; that is your face, you can't remove the fear you cast (open)
Topic Started: Jan 5 2017, 09:31 PM (1,318 Views)
Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Brendan Harte continued from This time I might just Disappear.))

Brendan turned his head to look over at the vehicle depot. He wondered if they could find anything that could help them. It would be worth a shot. Maybe they could find something that they could use at the radio tower before they both headed there. He still felt bad for running away from the others. He was relieved that he didn't hear Jonathan or Candice's names on the announcement. The chapel was a danger zone. He hoped that Dorothy, Asha and Jae got out of there safely. He still needed to find his other friends. Bernadette, Maxim, Ty.... He was scared for them.

He looked back at Alba and he nodded in agreement with her. "Y-Yeah, that would a good idea. There might be something useful that we can use at the radio tower." He was trying to come off as positive but it was hard to hide behind a fake smile. "We might also find friends in there too."

He paused briefly. He was a little happy that Alba had come after him. To stay with him. Especially after he freaked out after seeing Danny's corpse. He thought he could have handled seeing the body, but he didn't. He ran away instead of trying to take responsibility. He had to make sure to not lose Alba. He couldn't abandon her. Like when he walked away from Dorothy. Ran from Jonathan.....

"Alba. T-Thank you...." He lowered the grenade launcher in his hands towards the ground and he was trying to keep eye contact with her in front of him. "I.... I mean.... For staying with me. A total screw up. A mur..... m-mur...."

He couldn't get the word out. He knew that what he had done was the wrong thing. He wondered if he would see Michael again. Would Michael still try to avenge Jerry? If Brendan was in the same situation....

You would try to get revenge, Brendan. Who wouldn't?
Edited by Primrosette, Jan 19 2017, 09:01 AM.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Brendan glanced towards the vehicle depot and he took a few steps forward. He let out a loud gasp of surprise at who he saw on the ground. Someone who had killed two others. Barry and Jasper....

Alvaro.

He did not want to be near Alvaro right at that moment. He felt a twinge of fear inside of him. He could feel that his hands were shaking. What if Alvaro turned out to be a threat to him and Alba? He didn't want to risk putting Alba in danger. He didn't want to lost a close friend who was staying by his side. They had to get out of there before Alvaro will notice them.

He turned to face Alba and he shook his head to warn her not to approach Alvaro. He needed her to stay safe. "L-Let's get out of here and go somewhere else." He said in a quiet whisper and he was getting ready to jog off. "We can come back later. I don't think it will be a good idea for us to confront Alvaro."

He was feeling worried about Alba and he hoped that she would follow him to a different location. Somewhere where he had felt more comfortable.

He broke off into a jog, stumbling a little along the way.

((Brendan Harte continued in Think About Your Life))
Edited by Primrosette, Jan 19 2017, 09:05 AM.
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Vehicle Depot · Next Topic »
Add Reply