Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rank (Your Own) Characters!
Topic Started: Jan 3 2017, 01:23 AM (2,014 Views)
Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
High Tier
1. Bridgette Sommerfeld (V6/SC2) - Bridgette's probably the only character of mine I'm happy with, and feel like is a 'good' character. She was a fun mindset to get into (partially done bc of feedback I got from Toben on Tori a while back) and an interesting exercise in writing a player. Only regret is being unable to make her a real player in both her runs.

2. Leah Bissard (TV2) - I personally feel like Leah is an average character, but I'm satisfied with her short run in TV2. It's a nice and self-contained storyline that works for her.

3. Jasper Bustamante (V6) - I don't have too much beef with him. I think I have him a solid character voice, and my only gripe is that I didn't get to end his storyline myself (not to knock Cicada tho).

Middle Tier
4. Samuel Howard (V6) - I have no real feelings for Samuel. He had the least planned out of my V6 crew, and in retrospect, I should've swapped him with Haley Juarez. Fun to write, but ended up amounting to a whole lot of nothing.

Went Too Long Tier
5. Tucker Hopkins (TV2) - I'm going to talk abt Tucker and Veronica in the same thing bc I'm lazy. I feel like both of their storylines went far too long, and by the end, had little substance. At least Tucker's better written.

6. Veronica McDonald (V5) - Same problems as Tucker, but more prolonged and arguably worse.

Low Tier
7. Jason Meyers (V5) - Not the best writing relative to other characters, but he was okay for a character slated to die in pregame.

8. Tori Gavlik (PV2) - Tori's writing was particularly capricious, and didn't make sense in retrospect. Also ended up dying a cheap collar detonation death. Overall fairly unhappy with her.

9. Natalia Kowalski (V5) - A boring girl who went terminally inactive. Definitely my worst.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply