Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rank (Your Own) Characters!
Topic Started: Jan 3 2017, 01:23 AM (2,015 Views)
General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ooh, I can talk about myself!

About half of them I put in italics because I'm not 100% sure how good they are yet.

Bradley Floyd (V6) > Kiziah Saraki (V6) > Yagmur Tekindor (TV2) > Harun Kemal (V4) > Chuck Soileau (V5) > Sunil Savarkar (V4) > Michael Fischer (v5) > Augustus MacDougal (V4) > Alex Tartaglia (Program)

So, in order:

• I'm super proud of how Bradley turned out.
  • I'm proud of Kizi too (because, yeah, I think I've gotten a lot better at writing character voices lately), but so far it's a more lowkey pride right now, and while I have vague plans for her, I'm not sure how well they'll go. If it goes well, she'll probably go ahead of Bradley.
  • Yags I like because he started off as a joke in chat and became a pretty decent character. He also gave me the confidence to do more character voice stuff with Bradley and Kizi.
  • My writing's improved a lot since Harun, but I remain pretty proud of his postgame.
  • I'm proud of Chuck's character, but yeah, I did nothing with him, so he may go up the list depending on how SC2 goes.
  • Same with Sunil, but less so.
  • I thought Michael was okay, but his more interesting attributes, I think, are being explored elsewhere.
  • Dougal is the first one I'm lukewarm on. Looking back, his profile was a bit of a poorly-assembled mess, my attempt to make him a character with more of an out-of-school life missed the mark, and yeah. Condor generally improved on him in every way.
  • And I think I wrote a guy called Alex once. I liked the posts I wrote with him ingame, as minimal and non-existent they were, but he was a pretty dull character.
Edited by General Goose, Jan 3 2017, 03:03 PM.
V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply