Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V6 BKA/BDA Voting: November/December 2016
Topic Started: Dec 24 2016, 09:30 AM (559 Views)
Grim_Wolf
Unregistered

BKA/BDA: ALVARO/JASPER

I honestly don't see how their can be any argument for this killer and this death winning the award this contest. There are some fine killers in this bunch (Alessio springs to mind) and some interesting kills (Tessa in particular), but the scene that Alvaro and Jasper manage to set between them is far and away the best. I'm not a huge fan of the way the kill actually goes down (we've all done the accidental instinctual kill before, but given the tension in the scene I think there are so many ways it could have gone down), but that's a minor detail that in no way detracts from the incredible emotion of both the set-up and the aftermath. Alvaro's breakdown, Jasper's desperate faith and then flat-out desperation...

They both are at their absolute best in this scene, and they both deserve the win.
Goto Top

Unregistered

BKA: Alessio Rigano for the killing of Cameron Herrig
It wasn't clean, but it was quick and it wasn't drawn out and it's not an overdramatic angstfest but just some scared asshole deciding to play the game. I like that. Not that the rest were overdramatic angstfests of course. In fact they were all pretty strong. But the image of Al swinging a pickaxe into Cameron from the dark with a meaty clunk was the one that stuck with me the most.

BDA: Pippin for the death of Mia Rose
I like that Mia just died. She got taken out, and it was tragic and sad, but she wasn't able to say goodbyes or, on the other hand, lament her failures or lack of being able to say goodbyes, which we see a lot of. Again, not superdramatic, she just struggled and lost a fight she couldn't win. Well done.
Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Voting has been closed and the winners will be revealed in the next announcement.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
V6
V5
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Contest Voting · Next Topic »
Locked Topic