Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Latest Story That I Know is the One That I'm Supposed to Go Out With; Open, sundown Day 3 --> morning Day 4
Topic Started: Dec 18 2016, 03:08 PM (1,162 Views)
CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Sandra Dyer continued from Restore/Restart/Quit.))

Cameron. Mia.

They were both dead.

Nevermind the fight with Alan. That's what hurt Sandra the most. That's the reason Sandra kept her face hidden from Alice as they left the asylum. That's the reason that she listlessly followed Alice at a distance. Close enough as to not lose track of her, but only that.

She wanted to cry. She wanted to scream, and shout, and get her hands on something... or someone... and rip them to shreds. But that... she didn't need that. Alice didn't need that. So she kept herself neutral, as best as possible, anyway.

She had closed the distance to Alice as they neared the bridge. That was the only reason she heard Alice call out Bryony's name. That was the only reason she saw Alice staring at something under the bridge.

Sandra moved forward as Alice screamed, putting herself between Alice and the person under the bridge.

Caedyn. Caedyn standing over a dead body, blood covering her.

She took a few cautious steps closer.

"What the fuck did you do?!"
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Get back!" Sandra cried to Bryony, as she saw her approach them. The last thing she needed was for Bryony to get close to... that thing under the bridge. She continued to stare at Caedyn, until she turned tail and ran away.

Sandra felt her legs weaken, and she slumped to the ground, all the tension leaving her body. She breathed a sigh of relief, and watched as Alice went to hug Bryony. Sandra would let them have their moment.

Alice said something about moving somewhere else, and Sandra nodded.

"That sounds like a good idea," Sandra chimed in.

She scanned the area then, possibly for the sake of vigilance. She saw someone else standing close by.

"What about them?" Sandra followed up.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sandra watched as Nadia took supplies from the recently deceased girl's bag before pushing the bag in their direction and running off. She bit her lip, but she had to concede that Nadia had a point. There wasn't room to argue about disrespect for the dead, here. Not when they could easily be next. Not when people were already doing much worse things.

Oh, look. Sandra was already resorting to relatives. But then again, she'd been toying with unpleasant ideas when she'd woken up, hadn't she?

And all at once, that sinking feeling came back. She gulped, before standing up again. Bryony and Alice were finished with their tearful reunion, and were moving to leave.

"Yeah... give me a second," Sandra said, looking back at Bridgette's corpse, "I'll be right with you."

She moved over, and looked through Bridgette's bag. Nadia was right. Compromises would have to be made.

Sandra took the rest of the contents of Bridgette's bag, stuffing them into her own, before moving to catch up to Bryony and Alice.

((Sandra Dyer continued in A Moth of Peace.))

In the past...

In the future...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Connecting Bridge · Next Topic »
Add Reply