Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Restore/Restart/Quit; Open
Topic Started: Dec 17 2016, 07:52 PM (571 Views)
CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Sandra Dyer continued from Last Days.))

It was a short exodus from the room, but Sandra was worried for Alice more than anything. So, it wasn't long before she decided to stop, still holding on to Alice's arm.

"Sorry about that," Sandra said, looking to the smaller girl, "Are you okay?"

Sandra felt the need to explain herself. After all, she'd come at Alice without warning, and without any explanation. In hindsight, it was a pretty reckless move, all things considered.

"I..." she started, "We needed to get away from that."

At least here, with just the two of them, it was calm. It gave her time to think.

What was Keith thinking, using that kind of tone?

"Fucking idiot..." she muttered.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sandra hadn't seen a dead body yet this entire time on the island. And as Alice pointed one out to her, she wished that that streak had continued... but alas...

She'd noticed the foul smell, of course, but it hadn't registered to her what it could be. She wanted to look away, but found herself unable to. It was a macabre sight, but she took in all the details of the body despite her own mind's protests.

"We shouldn't... we should probably get out of here," Sandra said, taking a step toward the door, only to find someone standing there, in their way.

He said something about souls, but Sandra didn't really pay attention to his words. She was too focused on his tone, his movements. If this were anywhere else, she'd have some sort of witty retort for him, but the sight of the dead body was fresh on her mind, so...

"F-Fuck off," she said.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Alice," Sandra said, "I'll be right behind you, alright?"

The pipe was planted on the ground, and not pointed at them. It was clear that they weren't walking out of this situation without someone getting hurt. Maybe what Sandra was about to do was stupid, but then...

There was no more time to think, was there?

So Sandra charged at Alan, with the intent to bring him full force into the wall.

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sandra anticipated the pipe. She didn't anticipate the follow up kick. She sidestepped the pipe, but Alan's foot caught her in the knee. She yelled as she fell, landing with both hands on the floor.

She felt the sting on her hands as the debris on the ground made tiny cuts on her palms. She looked up before lunging at Alan from her position on the floor, aiming for his shirt collar.

She wouldn't have the leverage to get back on her feet in time. Then she'd settle for bringing him down to her level.

She roared as she lunged, a guttural, hoarse yell that surprised even her.

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Pain shot through her hand as Alan sunk his teeth into it.

"Fuck off!" she cried, swinging her hand at his face. It wouldn't do that much. It was already next to his face. There would be no power behind it. But none of that mattered. All she needed was that second to get her bearings. Because Alice was running out of the room.

Good.

But she couldn't... she couldn't lose her. Because they had a common goal...

Well, a common short-term goal.

So Sandra got up, as quickly as she could. She didn't stick around to see what would follow. To find out what Alan would do next.

She simply sprinted out of the room. She had to catch up to Alice. She didn't look back.

((Sandra Dyer continued in The Latest Story That I Know is the One That I'm Supposed to Go Out With.))

In the past...

In the future...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · One-on-one Therapy · Next Topic »
Add Reply