Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Happy Hour with the Deicide Squad; Evening/Night Day 3; PM for entry please
Topic Started: Dec 12 2016, 08:07 PM (837 Views)
Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dorothy's body stayed but her mind wandered back where it all started.

(She dreamt of a better world.)
Edited by Leaf, Mar 31 2017, 03:52 PM.
me by naft
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Dorothy came back to the bad world.))

"Oh my god!"

Her hands were wrapped around her throat. There was no metallic shards stuck in her throat, and if the collar didn't count, nothing was out of the ordinary. She was just really sweaty and her body ached from laying down on a pew.

But the dream felt so real she had to make sure she was still in one piece. She patted her face, her neck, and her legs, and everything was there. No pain other than her irritated skin from the collar's rubbing and her back screaming at her for laying down in a bad position.

She painfully breathed in and out, feeling the air going inside of her and then exiting her lungs. She could still breath, so she assumed her lungs were in one piece too. She didn't gargle on her blood or choke on it so that was also a good sign.

She sat straight up, her hands on her mouth. The smell of death and blood wasn't there anymore, it smelled old but that was okay. She shuddered and started whispering behind her fingers,

"Oh my gosh, what the hell."
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dorothy almost jumped when Asha laid her hand on her shoulder. For a moment, she felt outside of the island. Outside of all this, somewhere in Arizona, where it was hot and she enjoyed talking a walk in a park. Somewhere else than her prison that was the island she was forced to fight on. She was on the verge of hyperventilating when Asha started speaking.

Asha's reassuring words echoed in her head, calming down Dot's heart and bringing a stop to the air eroding her lungs. She shallowed hard and turn her body and her head toward Asha. For a second, nothing happened until Dot lunged to wrap her arms around Asha. It was the third time she did something along the lines of jumping on Asha to hug her friend. Maybe she should change strategy to keep her friend on her toes? She gasped,

''I had the worst dream ever! I was in pain and it sucked!''

She untied her arms from her prey then wrapping them around herself. She took a look around, Jae was also awake. She wonder what time was it, but it was obviously getting later in the day with the available sunlight showing its nose through the holes of the church. She chewed on the inside of her lips, thinking about all the things that happened during the day while she was asleep.

''Anyways, did I miss anything?''
me by naft

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Like penguins? Dorothy wasn't so sure about that. Didn't they only do that when their wives went away to eat fish and they had to keep their babies safe? In this case, they had no penguin-equivalent of babies to protect and no penguin-equivalent of wives. The intention was good. She'd rather spent the night lukewarm than becoming a popsicle. Those things were really good, especially when it was hot outside, but the idea of becoming one wasn't interesting her. At least, not at the moment.

A girl has to keep doors open for her future, you know.

She looked at her gnawed fingers, her nails eroding away when her teeth chewed on them. They were messy, some had sharp edges, others were barely visible. Maybe that last point was because of the lack of light but the thought of having no nail on a finger scared her.

What would happen when she grabbed something? Would her finger cave in where there was once a nail holding it together? Or would blood start flowing and hiding her hand behind a red curtain?

Those thoughts made her jump on her thumb's skin, the one that was kinda white and she assumed dead or dying. Her teeth connected. Snip, snip. She removed a small bit of skin, hanging on the edge of her nail. She took a bite out of it and peeled a layer of skin off her thumb. She shallowed her meager meal and started thinking about what Jae said. A fire would be destructive and it could hurt them.

But, it could be an enjoyable experience if they weren't inside the church. She giggled a bit and let an arsonist wet dream out,

''Maybe before we go tomorrow, we could set this place on fire? That'd be fun, right? Unless you wanna' stay here longer, I'm cool with that too.''
me by naft

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Crematorium Chapel · Next Topic »
Add Reply