Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
There Are So Many Offices, but Everybody Seems To Be A Patient. Where Are the Doctors?
Topic Started: Dec 12 2016, 01:20 AM (469 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Coleen Reagan continued from Honeysuckle and Pain))

There was value in staying silent while traversing through the halls of the asylum. The building was vast and very old, that much was clear. It was also clear that there were others in the building... not just corpses like Mitch, but living, breathing, active kids who could be helpful or, somewhat more likely by Coleen's gathering, murderous. She told herself she was safe with Arthur and his spear. Reasoning had already confirmed that if Arthur wanted to kill or mutilate or rape or... god, whatever people were willing to do to one another here, he would have just done so while they were sleeping. He had a grand total of two opportunities to do that, two chances he hadn't taken.

Arthur could be trusted. Other members of the band, if she ever found them, could be trusted.

Not the longest of lists, sadly.

It didn't make that much sense that she was taking point, but that was a level of scrutiny Coleen wasn't willing to give herself for the sake of her own sanity. If they ran into somebody that looked dangerous, she'd jump back out of harm's way and let Arthur take over. Right now, she just desperately wanted to see Cameron's face. BB's. Brady's. She'd even take Vanessa at this point -- what was a petty grudge over a singing position when everybody wanted to kill you?

She swept her hair out of her face in order to get a cleaner look around the corner, through the threshold of a doorway into a dilapidated office. Somebody was there, somebody Coleen didn't quite recognize at first. Then when the girl gave the proper angle and showed off the blue ring hanging around her neck...

"Oh. Bern."
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Dec 21 2016, 03:33 PM.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Coleen's stance had relaxed upon seeing Bernadette. Shoulders weren't quite as hunched, her neck had aligned her head with her feet instead of craning to peek around the corner while keeping most of her body obscured by the frame of the door and the connected wall. As far as she was concerned, Bern was of no immediate threat. Granted with that line of thinking, Kimiko likely hadn't seemed like a threat to anybody either until that wall came crumbling down. High tensions and emotions had prevented Coleen from paying much attention to the announcements, blocking out the names as best she could so the faces of those possibly dear to wouldn't flash by, accompanied by a sickening and wilted eulogy from some mystery prick on the other end of a microphone.

She also wasn't positive if there was anybody else in the room with Bernadette, though she took quick motions to find out. "You too, Bern. Um, I'm not really looking for anything... I've got a guy with me, Arthur. Berrrrrnstein, I think?" Coleen flashed a look to her side for a little help or confirmation from her companion. "We're just looking for somewhere to maybe hole up. Spent the night in this place and it... um... really sucks."

She didn't feel particularly inclined to mention Mitch's body in the condition they found him, nor was she enthused to keep talking about a last-ditch effort to take shelter while a miniature world ended in blood. Had she ever played in Anne Frank, Coleen imagined she would have been able to empathize to some degree but alas, that was a production that eluded her in her resume. She was also taking the lead in the conversation a bit more than she was used to, so she left it to Arthur to continue along. "I know her a little," Coleen offered him. "We've had a few classes together."
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"As long as you're comfortable with that room not being here, Bern!" Coleen tried to offer a sweet smile as she said it. "It's not that it isn't cozy here... this particular room, it, uh..." Coleen took a look around. The offices didn't lend themselves to the idea of coziness whatsoever, but given a place this creepy, she'd take anything that looked like a remnant of society over some creepy torture dungeon. More realistically, she'd rather sleep in a room like this one than a room outside. Or a room with a dead body in it, like that art room.

"I'm looking for my bandmates right now... Cam, Vanessa, B.B., Brady, any of them," Coleen admitted. "So Arthur and I, we're kind of on the move. But we'll take safety in numbers."

Coleen took a step back then, as a gesture of trusted, turned one shoulder away. She smiled over her shoulder... her right shoulder. It was always her right shoulder, because that allowed her to show off her good side. "Coming?"

((Coleen Reagan continued in Think About Your Life))
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Doctors’ Offices · Next Topic »
Add Reply