Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Thing About Life Is That One Day You'll Be Dead; Open, Day 3 midday
Topic Started: Nov 20 2016, 05:02 PM (418 Views)
Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
((Will McKinley adopted from AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH))

Will had spent the second day feeling awful, almost as if he'd been in Limbo. Rea's body was cold in his hands, a part of him felt tempted to throw her out to sea, let her be in peace from all this, but he didn't. Even now he couldn't believe that she was dead, it'd been a day and he was still processing it. He had left her behind in storehouse, but he...couldn't, He had to get her back. He had to rush into the area to get her out, not long after it was a dead zone.

In that entire time he hadn't encountered anyone somehow, which was good. As all that was on his mind was one person. Alex Tarquin. The things he was going to do this prick. He hadn't heard him on the announcements and honestly, he didn't care nor was he paying any attention to them as much as he was fuming on the inside. Thoughts about shooting Alex dead festered in his mind. It's why he didn't notice a certain girl in the area.

Nadia was standing near the edge, Rod's girl. He felt some kinship for her back in Kingman, in his mind neither were fully American, but she was more with them than he was, and besides that was back in Kingman, here's a different ball game. A certain temptation flowed through, but he quelled it, not yet...

"What are you doing here?" His accent rolling off his tongue. He had set Rea down by this point, and was in the motion of pulling the gun out from the back of his pants. It wasn't aimed at Nadia yet, but if she acted up, well, Rod's not here...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Her reaction was about what he expected, not every day you see someone carrying their dead girlfriend around, she couldn't look at her. It was when she asked why he was doing it that made him stop for a bit, it felt like an accusation.

"I left her there at first, where she died, but I..." The words almost got stuck in his throat. He looked at Rea, holding her hand. "I walked around y'know, saw one of the girls from our grade, the state she was in convinced me I had to get her." He didn't know why he felt the need to explain himself, he didn't care what Nadia thought of him. Knowing Rod it wouldn't be any good before she saw him lounging corpses about, but letting it all out felt good in a way.

He looked at her now. "As for why I'm here, well..." The gun was aimed at the floor for now, his eyes narrowed at the girl. "Alex Tarquin, have you seen him?"

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
A scowl appeared on Will's face as Nadia replied, she hadn't seen anyone since the last day. Trying to find this guy was going to be a pain in the ass. How many were there here anyway? Hundreds? He better not have gotten himself killed before Will got to him.

It was then she asked him what he was going to with her. He looked at Rea, her body showing signs of decomposing. Should he have left her back there? He couldn't take the chance someone would...rob her is the reason he gave himself. Was this what she wanted? Him obsessing over her dead body like a creeper while hunting her murderer?

"...I don't know." His response was muddled, He truly didn't have an answer for her, so he did the first thing that came to mind, force the issue away.

He let go of her hand and finally stood up, He looked Nadia straight in the eyes. "Why? What's it to you?" He had taken a cursory glance at her weapon earlier, a glorified sharp stick. He had the advantage.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
She made sense regarding the gun, he wouldn't have done much in a fight. "I am aware of that, does it look like I have the means of doing that to you?" He spread out his arms, as to emphasize this. "I've got nothing to bury her with, and nothing to burn her with." He should have left her where she was, it was a DZ now, fucking hell.

"Unless you've got something I can use, which from the looks of it, you don't." Unless she used that stick to try to cut her to pieces, which Will would shoot her for incidentally, she wasn't going to be much help there either. "There's not much either of us can do for Her." He can't keep Her around anymore, He knew that much. Finding someone in this place is hard enough, to do so while carrying a body around...He might as well be wearing a sign that says shoot me on it.

"But..you're right, I can't carry Her anymore." He looked around the area. It was peaceful, a disconnect from all blood and murder going on. "I'll leave her here, She would have liked this place." She liked the ocean He remembered, a good view and nice wind. God, he was picking out a spot for the corpse of his girlfriend to stay as if She was some piece of furniture, this place was fucking him up.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
She was talking about burying her at sea. He chuckled at that, something he should have done yesterday than dick around. Hindsight's 20/20.

Like when some cunt from the drama club loses his shit and stabs your girlfriend and you couldn't do diddly dick about that? That kind of hindsight?

"I've ruined her enough, she deserved better." His grip on the gun loosened for a bit, he started stepping away from Rea, letting her rest. He had carried her around like she's some thing...it wasn't supposed to be like this. She was supposed to be alive, get to the end and go home, and he''d waste away in hell. Not this shit.

He stopped in his tracks and looked over at Nadia. "What about you? What are you going to do?" Why did he care? Will didn't know, but it was always good to ensure their interests didn't conflict.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Will listened intently as Nadia spoke of her plans forward. It wasn't much of a plan really, just laying low and not dying. Then again with how the days have been going that's probably the smartest idea he's heard yet.

"Your plans to lay low then? Probably the best option we've got." All you do killing this early was come off as psychopath, not much of a victim card you can play when you've murdered people nearly every day. They'd get a wake up call if they got home, and that's a big if.

"Personally, I would love to do that. Just hide till the end and hope for the best, but I can't chance letting Alex get close to winning. He has to die." Would people hunt him down if he did kill him? Will knew people didn't like him much, he didn't mind that as they left him alone most of the time, but if anyone tries their luck...

"As you said you've got people back at home waiting for you, probably plans too if you do get out of here." He attempted to spin the gun in his hand, just like they did in the westerns as he talked. "Me? I've got nothing, furthest I've come up with is drinking myself to death because I'm dramatic like that, specially since the original plan got fucked."

He was rambling now, he hadn't talked to anyone over a day since he left Sabrina back at the Depot. And since a corpse wasn't a good conversation partner, not much he could have done the last day. He laughed to himself, place was making him sound mad. "Sorry about that, you're the first person I've seen in a day. Haven't had a good conversation with anyone in a while."

He holstered his gun at the back of his pants and grabbed his bag, made his way out of his area when he stopped and turned to her. "Either way, you've got a good plan for youself. Take care Nadia, and good luck to you." With how things have been going lately, she would need it. With that said, he continued his way out the area.

((Will McKinley continued in Haunted Reality))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Northwest Cliffs · Next Topic »
Add Reply