Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
God in Three Persons
Topic Started: Nov 13 2016, 05:05 AM (715 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Darius Van Dyke continued from My Human Gets Me Blues))

Walking sucked. Carrying his bag sucked. Touching and carrying a corpse sucked. The weather seemed like it was about to suck. And oh jesus, Lili sighted company at the bridge. Yes, that's what Darius needed. More people to deal with. And Lili even tried to communicate with the other junior.

He stared at Lili. Strictly.

"Hey. I talk."

Who's the leader of the group that's made for you and me? D-A-R-I-U-S Mouse. That's right.

Then, he dropped his part of Jasmine so he could focus all of his attention to the short girl. And, to take a quick break from carrying her. Goddamn, weren't there any smokes on the island?

"Whatcha looking at? Have you never seen a corpse before?"

He shouted that at Natalie with a mocking tone. No need to be indirect.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Why we're carrying a corpse? None of your business."

He raised his eyebrows. No, not gonna explain his escape plan to a junior who probably did not know anything about the world. Then, he looked to Lili who seemed to have problems with just dropping Jasmine as if it was a sick bass.

"You okay?"

Then, he turned back to Natalie.

"What are you doing on the bridge, Gandalf?"

If she had nothing better to do than freaking out, she could also help. Yeah, Darius' aching arm muscles liked that idea.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ew. Gandalf puked. Darius shipped JonathanxGandalf. They would fit together, since they would be the emotionally unstable puking couple. Perhaps Natalie would not be too bad for the crew, since being a wreck is a thing that Jon was, too. Even though, if they had too many trainwrecks on board, it would get dangerous, since it could happen that one of them snaps and ruins his plan.

"Yeah, we are not the killers of her. You can join us, if you want."

Yup, strength in numbers. If they snap, he can just get the fuck out of the group.

"After you clean your mouth", he added. "It's gross."

Lili also finally let the body hit the floor (floooor). She approached them and Darius looked closer, he noticed the white shoes. Oh, her shoes laces were loose.

"Hey, should I tie your shoes? You could trip."

He moved to the direction of her to kneel down.

Well, hopefully they will get off the bridge soon. There was no time for small talk and Gandalf was wasting their time. Well, perhaps there was enough time for a little prank.

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Darius stood up. Oh, well. Then he was not going to tie Lili's shoes together for the lulz. Well, she probably would have not received it well. Perhaps she would have and Darius would have brought good mood in this bizarre situation where they carried a corpse. He'll never know.

Natalie was joining the group, which was cool. One more member. One more person to help. Though, Darius seriously doubted that she would be able to carry Jasmine's corpse. She seemed weak and he did not want vomit on his corpse. Wait, that sounds weird.

So Darius looked at the direction where the bridge would end, not looking back to see a girl standing there. Just forward, to the pub, to the radio tower, to freedom. The Pub was perfect. It was near the Radio Tower, he could dump Jasmine there. He went to the corpse to carry it again.

"Yeah, the pub is a good location."

Please let there be drinks.

"Let's go."

((Darius Van Dyke continued in ONE MILLION TROOPS))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · The Connecting Bridge · Next Topic »
Add Reply