Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My Human Gets Me Blues; Open
Topic Started: Nov 3 2016, 07:07 PM (493 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Darius Van Dyke continued from Return of the Manatee))

Asylum. That's where that Brendanboy had gone. To kill, perhaps. That murderous bastard. He heard his name, yes. He could recall that even though Kimiko's fucked up kill overshadowed everything else.

As much he hated this building, he had to go back into it to find his allies. Maybe this was the place, where he could regroup with Jonathan, if he also thought about going here. After all, Brendan told them to go to the Asylum.

But there was no Jonathan to find. Fuck.

Creepy like the building was, he went through the corridor into a room.

On the floor, there was a person lying. Sleeping. Not. Standing at the corner, was a chinese girl. Lili.

Did he know her well? No. She was one of the girls he did not do much with. Perhaps just a nerdy, outsider girl. She looked like one. She was an underclass girl as well. But, didn't he smoke with her once? He could not recall. He smoked with a lot of people. If he smoked with her and he lent her a cig, that would be good. Cause then she has to give cigs to him, now. That would be swell.

She was looking.

Up. So did Darius. As if there was a cat in the ceiling. Or a spider crawling out of the chandelier. But apparently there was nothing.

"Sup?"

Darius had to be cautious on this island around asian people with batons.

"You friendly?"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"You don't play? Fuck yeah! Congrats for not being a moron."

Darius approached her and reached out for a high five. Lili was not on the announcements, but literally every other idiot was. It was good to see someone he could trust. And someone who talked normally to him. She apparently also trusted him. Her behaviour was non-suspicious. Normal. Cool-headed. She was not an emotional trainwreck like Jonathan. Or a fucking aggressive person like Junko or Samuel...he also died or was killed in the announcements, right? l2p, noob...it wouldn't surprise Darius if one doesn't stay alive long with threatening people with crossbows. Darius was not happy that he died, but at this point he did give less fucks about the lives of people who threatened to kill him.

He looked at the body Lili pointed at. He recognised the face and recognised that he did not recognise her.

"Known her? Nah. And now it's too late to do that, hehe."

Darius chuckled. It was too late. Shit happens. Don't have time to get known to all the dead underclassmen. Shrug. He stared at the corpse. Had he ever seen a corpse before? No. That was the first corpse he experienced live. And he could smell it. Ew. Jasmine looked very much like a corpse with her black metal collar and her wounds and her deadness.

But, she still had the collar?

It was still there, even though she is dead. Why? Was it still working? How did it even work? You enter a danger zone and it goes boom. Probably controlled with something. Controlled by the people watching them on their cams. Now, what was going on with Jasmine's collar? Was it deactivated because she is dead? Or was it still high explosive? Is there a difference in collar mechanics whether the person that is wearing them is dead or alive?

The collars were probably kept on the body as long as the person lives and beyond. Did the winners also come out with a collar still attached? Is it even removable? Bullshit. Everything is removable. Especially once you're out of here.

He crawled his goatee. Staring at the dead body.

"Hey. Wanna help me moving her?"

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Darius smirked when Lili used sarcasm. She had a good sense of humor. Unlike Danya. So, he grabbed the other side and began to drag the corpse. There was a difference between touching a person alive and a corpse. Jasmine felt so fucking disgusting to touch. He couldn't tell if that was also the case before she died, though.

"Oh, I had a different idea where to put her. Corpses won't scare killers running around, I'm certain about that. After all, an Isabel or a Kimiko won't stand in front of the door and say 'oh shit I'm too afraid to enter, there's a corpse lying in front of the door. I'll turn around and leave the people inside alone'."

Another chuckle.

No, Jasmine had to be transported elsewhere. Back to the radio tower. He had a theory. They dump her into the danger zone and see what happens. Will her collar explode? If it won't explode it's a sign that it has been deactivated. And then two options would remain. Either the terrorists deactivate them manually when they see someone getting killed or they get automatically deactivated once someone is dead. It would not surprise him if these collars could measure the pulse or anything. Or if they could hear the breaths of a person. After all, since it is streamed on the internet there have to be mics somewhere around them, no?

"Might be a long way we need to carry her, though."

It was a good idea to not tell her where he wanted to drag her. A) She wouldn't have a reason to say 'no, that's dumb, I won't help you' and B) She probably won't ask further. Hopefully. That would be bad, because he had to keep the things for himself so it actually can work.

Also Darius would hate dragging her the whole bridge alone. He wasn't paid for this shit.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Damn it, she wanted to ask more. Quick, think of a reply.

"Radio Tower, my group's headquarter. I know it's currently a danger zone, but we can move her near the Radio Tower already."

Darius was extremely happy when Lili took her things to come with him.

"So...and once the Radio Tower is clean again, we can work on the corpse with the tools inside. Tomorrow, hopefully."

Yeah, that was plausible for both Lili and the terrorists listening.

"Speaking of my crew, do you want to join us? If you dare, I have to add. We're dangerous and we are in danger. Look, the Radio Tower was declared a danger zone because of us. Cause we are a threat to the game."

He smirked and winked. He of course doubted that they declared it a dangerzone because of them, but it hopefully made his "group" sound more inviting and appealing to her. Or like, his duo with Jonathan.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nice.

"The radio tower is a nice place. Perhaps we'll see Jonathan on the way."

So the three of them moved away from the Asylum. To their freedom.

It was still hard work to carry Jasmine, though.

((Darius Van Dyke continued in God in Three Persons))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Group Therapy · Next Topic »
Add Reply