Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Return of the Manatee
Topic Started: Oct 30 2016, 06:49 PM (229 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Darius Van Dyke continued from Just People In A Messed Up Place))

Jonathan and him went back to the place he slept at.

"Look at this."

All the useless equipment that gave them hope.

"Our empire."

This could be their shelter, their headquarter. Temporarily, before this becomes a danger zone. But Darius knew that Jon would be strong enough to carry stuff for him in case they needed to move somewhere else. He looked at Jon.

"We should do this. We should accomplish this. We will be able to get out without being a moron who follow the rules. I have an idea. I know what we need to escape. We have to either scavenge for stuff or look out for important sources like electricity being around here anywhere. On the island somewhere..."

Darius had ideas what needed to be done to get rid of the control they had from the terrorists. But maybe whatever they will find will inspire him to have a better idea.

"Be warned, though. We just have ONE chance. What if it fails, you might ask? If this try fails, I promise you, that I'll play instead."

Darius was not sure whether he would really do that. Playing, that is. He would not kill, yeah, but maybe try to survive, winning with being the last one alive. Hah, if that would ever happen. He was not such a loser to give up that quickly. But, he hoped that this statement would pressure Jon more.

"But if this try fails, we're probably all dead anyway."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Shithole? Yeah, it was a shithole. But a useful shithole. So Darius could not appreciate Jonathan losing hope.

"C'mon. Let's do...something with this."

So Darius walked around. Perhaps there were substitutions that could be found on the other side of the island to get the radio equipment to work. Perhaps there was a way to connect to the announcement system. Who knows? Darius did not.

Speaking of announcements. After the two of them stayed there overnight, this dubious 'something' finally happened.

Hell.

Puke.

Darius stared at the sky.

"Guess what, you cunt. Kimiko you are fucking."

What was the word for her? He did not know. He was in a tunnel vision though and it was not helping that his collar was beeping.

He took his bag and stuff, walked out and did not have a clue where the fuck Jonathan walked out to.

((Darius Van Dyke continued in My Human Gets Me Blues))
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · The Radio Tower · Next Topic »
Add Reply