Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
In A World Of Shit; Open
Topic Started: Oct 11 2016, 11:22 PM (912 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Ty Yazzie Continued From This Is Not My Country, This Is Not What I Believe))

Tired. Wasted. Not the first time Ty hadn't slept, not even the first time 'cuz he was afraid of someone sneaking up on him in the dead a night, but first time that stealth was lethal. Lots of staring. Starting at sounds. Bumps in the night, flashes of light, killers lurking on the edge. Nothing really. Fuck. Who knew what real was right now. He was dead on his feet without much in the way of brain space and Clarice weren't talking.

Barely heard the announcements, if he was being real honest. Names. Words. Prolly terrible, but didn't tell him anything new. Harry was the only one that really mattered in the end, and Ty already knew he was dead. Harry...and Conrad.

Fuck him. Ty was glad the snapped little prick was dead. Shoulda killed him himself for what he did.

...Jesus, where did that come from?

He needed to rest, but it wasn't time yet. Didn't know when it would be. Wasn't now though. That was all that really mattered. Right now, he was just staring over the edge with Clarice, trying to feel human again. He didn't even look back when a new voice echoed out over from behind them. Right now, if they were friendly and unfamiliar, he didn't care all that much. All he did was grunt and give a weak nod as he kept staring over the edge.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That look probably shoulda gotten a rise out of him. He could feel the chill off of it even out of the corner of his eye. Probably deserved it too, though. He'd broke her boyfriend's arm and left him to die, and the little bastard deserved it after what he did to Harry, but...she was gonna hate him anyway. He could feel it in his bones. Couldn't blame her. If Bee had been holding him up somehow, and Clarice had done that to her...goddamn. He woulda just wished he'd died than seen it happen.

Bee. She was out there somewhere. He just hoped she was alright and that they'd find her soon. Couldn't think much beyond that. Heart couldn't bear it right now, not under all the sleep deprivation and grief.

Speaking of things he didn't wanna deal with, new girl sat herself down like she'd been invited and started stuttering on about...something. He couldn't focus on most of it. It was just empty babbling as far as he was concerned. The gist was that she wanted to stay and be all safe and buddy buddy. Kumbaya. Sounded real nice for her. Especially if for some reason she wanted to wait and get the jump on them later.

He could explain that their best friend had just died in front of them, or that Clarice was hurt real bad and he was dead to the world and neither of them weren't in no shape to be looking out for anybody else right now. That they were all strangers and it wasn't smart to go around trusting people as likely to kill ya as say hello. Or just that he didn't trust her, and he'd like her to leave.

"Fuck off," was all he grumbled, staring out over the water.

Never had much time for explaining.
SotF Characters

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The girl was gone. Except she wasn't. He could hear her talking faintly with someone across the way with the bridge.

A low growl rumbled up out of his throat. "Too many fucking people."

He began to rise, eyes flitting in their direction.
SotF Characters

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Thank you, Ty."

"I'm here for you, Ty."

"I appreciate you saving my fucking life, Ty."

Clarice hadn't said any of this shit to him, or anything like it. It was all tense little nods and barely hidden contempt and nothing that did anything but piss him off more.

Fuck it. She didn't want him around. And he lived by a very simple rule to help him get by when he started getting too hot to control himself.

Walk away.

((Ty Yazzie Continued In Last Days))
SotF Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Connecting Bridge · Next Topic »
Add Reply