Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Early Morning in the Garden of Good and Evil; Open
Topic Started: Oct 4 2016, 07:51 PM (798 Views)
Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Noah Whitley continued from Why Y'all Gagging?))

Noah continued to pant as he ran further and further away from the shoreline. He felt his bag bounce against his bag, while Sawlaska continued to bump against trees. He started cursing to himself, not loudly in case anyone was nearby. He was running blindly away from the shore, and he prayed it would not lead him towards damnation.

After leaving the tower, Noah and the girls made their way south. They found a secluded area near the shore, and had made camp there for the night. They took turns watching the others, with Sawlaska being passed around to the others. It was during Noah's morning shift that the announcements had come on. To his horror, the class had given into the game, and now several people were dead. Aside from knowing that people like Isabel Ramirez and Kimiko Kao were killing, there was learning that Abby had taken her life. Abby was such a nice and fun girl, and for her to end her life on the first day meant that something horrible must have happened for her to decide to opt out.

Before Noah could really react to the announcements, the speaker said the Supply Depot was now a Danger Zone. That's when Noah's collar starting beeping. He felt ready to crap himself. Their campsite must have been close to the Supply Depot, and now they had to scram. Noah had shouted and yelled for the girls to run, taking off in a direction he was sure lead away from the shore. He had continued to run, praying that the girls were behind him.

Noah finally stopped running when a building came into view. It looked like an old cabin, but it looked like a good enough place to stop and recoup. Noah came to a halt just outside the main entrance of the cabin, trying to catch his breath. He quickly turned around in the direction he had come from.

"Hey, is everyone here?" he asked.

He could feel the sweat falling down his forehead. He prayed everyone had made it out safely. They couldn't lose anyone just yet.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laurels
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Noah wiped the sweat off his brow with the back of his arm. Rene and Blair soon appeared, and he felt relieved when they showed up. Of course, he couldn't feel too much relief. Sandra wasn't there. His eyes began to dart around the area, hoping that Sandra would come out of the woods any moment now. But it looked like she wasn't. Noah raised a free hand to his mouth.

"Sandra!" he shouted into the woods. "Sandra, where are you!?!"

He felt a rumble in his stomach. What if Sandra didn't escape from the Danger Zone? What if she went the wrong direction and into someone dangerous? He hoped the rhythm of his breath would be tied to his exhaustion from running, and not the small wave of panic coming over him. Regardless, they needed to get back to their senses.

"Did either of you see where Sandra might have gone?" he asked Rene and Blair. "Was she close to you guys when we left?"
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Laurels
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Noah was almost prepared to run back into the woods and look for Sandra. If they were already going to lose a person in their group, that was a sign things would fall apart sooner than later. Noah didn't want to believe that, especially if this could lead to Sandra's death. But even more, he didn't want Rene or Blair to fall apart from this. They needed to stay together and stay focused if they were going to survive somehow.

Before anything else could happen, some other kid walked by the trio and into the cabin. Noah was somewhat surprised. The guy seemed friendly, but he walked by without saying anything. Blair followed the guy in, leaving Noah perplexed.

"What the fu..." he started, before looking over to Rene.

Noah chuckled to himself.

"Um, maybe we should see what they're doing?" Noah said to Rene. "I mean, maybe he saw Sandra."

Noah walked into the cabin, clutching Sawlaska tightly. Right when he stepped in, he heard a crashing noise in the other room. Noah jumped slightly in place.

"Hey, you okay?" he shouted.

Noah began to curse mentally. This couldn't be where everything starts to get worse, right?
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Laurels
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Noah sighed in relief when the noise was just Blair falling on her ass. She was fine, as was the other guy, from what Blair suggested. Things weren't still better, but they could at least be relieved that no one else was in the cabin.

"I guess we wait," Noah said in response to Blair's question. "If Sandra's close behind, maybe she'll stumble upon this cabin. Otherwise, maybe we've found shelter for the day."

Noah looked back in the direction of the room where the other guy was.

"Well, we'll have to chat with him once he comes back out. But otherwise, I'm fine taking a break."
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Laurels
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Noah was content to sit around and kiki with the girls until Rip van Winkle decided to join them, but Blair brought up a harsh point. They might not find Sandra, and they'd have to be ready to move on. Mentally, Noah was prepared to nope that thought right the fuck out the back door. Even more worrying was the idea that Sandra might not have even been there when they left their campsite. Noah now struggled to think about if he even saw Sandra there a while ago. Was he that panicked that he carelessly forgot a friend?

Noah shook his head. Before he could respond, the other guy appeared, looked at the group, then ran away. Noah wanted to call out, but the guy was gone before he could say anything.

"Okay..." was all he managed.

He then turned back to Blair.

"Right. I don't necessarily believe we can't find Sandra. I guess we'll know tomorrow if she made it out of the zone or not. But still, we need to think about what we should do next. Like, I want this cabin, but others will come to it since it's shelter. Likewise, we should have an idea if we do get separated when we run out again."

"So. Any ideas? Floor's open."
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Laurels
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Noah had to feel some relief knowing that they could stay in the cabin for the day and wait for Sandra. The cabin was a good location, and it would be notable enough for Sandra to find if she was still in the area. And Blair had a good idea about searching the southern area tomorrow if it was cleared to travel through again.

"Alright, that works for me," Noah said. "Let's camp here today, and look around tomorrow."

Blair was ready to take a nap. Noah picked up Sawlaska and walked towards the entrance.

"I'll stand guard at the entrance in case Sandra comes by," he told the girls. "I'll come in when I'm ready to take a break."

Noah opened the door and stepped outside. He closed the door and leaned against it. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Okay. Come on, Sandra Dee. Come on home."

Noah leaned against the door and began to hum "Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee" to himself. Sandra would probably enjoy the joke.

((Noah Whitley continued elsewhere))
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Hunting Cabin · Next Topic »
Add Reply