Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official V6 Away Thread
Topic Started: Oct 1 2016, 08:40 AM (2,793 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You know how I said I was going to be away? Well, I LIED
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have returned.
Turtle's Signature
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zetsumodernista
Member Avatar
escaping the real world to face reality
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Zetsu
Dates Away: July 16-19
Days Away: 4
Reason for Away: Already on vacation, but it's about to get much busier.
Characters: Asuka's soon-to-be ghost
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: backslash
Dates Away: November 17-19
Days Away: 3
Reason for Away: Going to take a weekend away to take a breather and handle some irl stuff, won't be available onsite or on Discord
Characters: Min-jae Parker
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: I'm a Cactus
Dates Away: November 17 - 19
Days Away: 3
Reason for Away: Flying to Montreal to play hockey and relive my faded youth, and see if my liver still works
Characters: Just mafia and a whole lot of v7 concepts.
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: MurderWeasel
Dates Away: November 17, 2017 - November 21, 2017
Days Away: Five
Reason for Away: Going out of state for a funeral, no internet access
Characters: Mafia
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm back. My liver is still functional. Somehow.
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Back now.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: MW
Dates Away: January 2, 2018 - January 6, 2018
Reason for Away: Going out of state with no internet again (will likely be back in action on the 6th but may be too tired)
Characters: Fire Emblem AU stuff only/why I'm not in chat
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: VoltTurtle
Dates Away: January 7, 2018 - January 14, 2018
Days Away: Seven
Reason for Away: I'm very ill and am having difficulty functioning properly (my illness keeps fluctuating with how bad it is), and I've spent the majority of my last few days confined to my bed. I am hoping that I won't need the full week on this one, but I'm marking that amount of time to better be safe than sorry.
Characters: N/A, this is just for the rest of staff.
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As it turns out, I only really needed about three days after my away to get to a semi-functional point again.

I'm still sick, and I'm not going to resume 100% activities but I'm at least capable of some staff duties, so consider me back.
Turtle's Signature

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Emprexx Plush
Dates Away: January 21, 2018 - January 25, 2018
Reason for Away: Out of town on vacation w/ my cute-ass partners, probably won't be here much.
Characters: #JustStaffThings
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: backslash
Dates Away: January 29 - February 10
Days Away: 12
Reason for Away: Going to be visiting friends out of state, will have computer/internet access but no guarantees that I'll be on for any significant amount of time
Characters: Myles Roux, Dolores Upton
Characters

Others

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Handler: Pippin
Dates Away: February 4th - February 19th
Days Away: 16
Reason for Away: I've moved into my new flat! This is a good thing! What is NOT a good thing is that the earliest I can get my Internet set up is the 19th, so I will be mostly entirely absent until then. I THINK I might be going to my parents for the weekend to pick some stuff up, though, so I may be able to post in a week's time.
Characters: Lyra Doyle, Katie Agustien
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
More free time has been had than anticipated so I'm ending my away a couple days early. I'll still be on reduced activity and around sporadically, but I'll be doing stuff.
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply