Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Reduced Activity Notices
Topic Started: Oct 1 2016, 08:39 AM (2,558 Views)
Maraoone
Member Avatar
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
[ *  *  * ]
I have to submit two stories, and I have two exams this week. Also I have a camp this weekend. So I won't be able to post much until next Monday. To my threadmates who have been waiting 5ever for a post from me, I'm really really sorry.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maraoone
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Until around late December/early January, it will be very difficult for me to post. My laptop is out for repairs for a couple weeks, so I'm stuck with one that turns off every five minutes, one without a working keyboard, and my phone that shuts down its browser after around an hour. I will try my best to go on and make things work, but if I disappear for an extended amount of time, you know why.
V6 Characters:
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

Maraoone
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Update on the war my computers are waging against me: both of them refuse to turn on ahhhhhh. I can access this site through my phone, but posting is going to be really difficult, and I won't be able to go on chat at all. Please contact me through forum PM if you need to do so
V6 Characters:

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

Maraoone
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I'll be around enough to host the songtest because songtest is love songtest is life, and also to go on chat, but I seriously seriously will have a hard time posting for maybe the next month, especially the next week. I'm starting work on my thesis, and I have multiple exams to study for, so yeah.

This is more meant for SC2 activity, since I'm putting v7 pregame activity on hold until I have more breathing space, but mini doesn't have a reduced activity thread I think, so yeah.
V6 Characters:

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply