Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Reduced Activity Notices
Topic Started: Oct 1 2016, 08:39 AM (2,413 Views)
Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A hurricane is coming and I may lose power. Will be upgrading to an official Away post if things start looking bad.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Characters

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I will likely be around less from now until January 8, as we have relatives coming to visit, then are going on a visit ourselves, then have relatives again. Will try to still check in semi-often, though.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Christmas absence from 23rd to 27th. Will probably still be able to check in on the site, but no Discord presence for moi.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed today, so I probably won't be able to post as much over the next few days while I recover.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Characters

Posted Image

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

More free time has been had than anticipated so I'm ending my away a couple days early. I'll still be on reduced activity and around sporadically, but I'll be doing stuff.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Moving stuff over to here cause I don't have a clue what's going on with my internet anymore! 7th March is the new goal for my internet to actually exist in my flat. I should hopefully be around at weekends when I'm at my parents' house, but aside from that, I'm in the dark.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Should probably state - first year of Uni is starting up for me + I have NaNoRenMo stuff to do so while I'll be around shitposting in chat writing stuff isn't gonna be a common occourance, at least for the first third of this month.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Maraoone
Member Avatar
yes thomas why
[ *  *  * ]
I'll be around enough to host the songtest because songtest is love songtest is life, and also to go on chat, but I seriously seriously will have a hard time posting for maybe the next month, especially the next week. I'm starting work on my thesis, and I have multiple exams to study for, so yeah.

This is more meant for SC2 activity, since I'm putting v7 pregame activity on hold until I have more breathing space, but mini doesn't have a reduced activity thread I think, so yeah.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Meant to add this here Saturday, whoops! My laptop's currently undergoing repairs so my avenues of actually writing posts are... limited! It shouldn't take longer than a few more days though!
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Taking a little bit of a breather because I've got quite a bit I'm working on in addition to SOTF and want to avoid burnout. Not going formally away because I'll be around, but I'm probably going to be laying low on the boards for a week or two.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gonna be busy next couple of days. Interviews and the like.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

Shiola
Member Avatar
IDDQD
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
My internet will be dodgy for the next little while on account of taking my partner to Montreal for surgery. If our accommodations have wifi I'll be quite active though, in all likelihood.
V7:
Erika P. Stieglitz
Tyrell K. Lahti
Caroline S. Ford
Otis D. Bradley

Fenris
Member Avatar
head shot (drank)
[ *  *  *  * ]
i should have said so a few days ago tbh but its finals crunch time at school and im un-prioritizing SOTF for a bit. im Totally done on the 22nd but i should be basically done/posting again before that. (i might still make sprites tho those relax me inexplicably)
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
v7 kids

the future

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
CBP
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm playing in a concert tomorrow, and I'll be pretty busy this weekend, too. I'll probably get a post or two in at some point but I have some stuff that needs to get taken care of first. Tbh i probably should have made this post yesterday : P
~~~~~ "We were wrecks before we crashed into each other."

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply