Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Reduced Activity Notices
Topic Started: Oct 1 2016, 08:39 AM (2,076 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi! I'm sick. Also, I have Finals. I'll still be around, but I'll probably either need Pepto to treat my stomach, or studying like a madwoman. Hopefully my stomach feels better soon. X_X
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Starting sometime tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to get busy with moving out, graduating (!!), and buying a new computer. I'll still be able to check the site at least on mobile, but I might only be reachable through site PM if I end up having less time than anticipated or some unforeseen circumstance with the computer happens.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Everything in my previous post has been taken care of, but I'm working with limited Internet until Saturday.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey. I'm sorry I have to post here again. Finals are done, but I've been dealing with IRL circumstances. I don't feel this is the best place to go into detail, but I'll need some time to take care of myself. My posting rate will still be spotty, but I'll still be around, lurking.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Going on holiday for a week and a half to go see Strong Style 16. Will try to stay on top of posting with Kimiko but this may get upgraded to an away depending.
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I shall be moving soon. Up to the 30st of May, my activity will be unaffected per se, but if I owe you a post for longer than 24 hours, ping me please. I am very loaded with tasks and might simply forget to reply.

My activity from the 30st of May on however will drop considerably.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Courtography
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Have a real horrible project to do at work. Reduced activity through Monday.

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I''m going to be in America for two weeks! I'll be bringing my laptop with me, so if I get a spare moment I might be able to bash out a post, but odds are those chances will be few and far between. I'll be back for realsies on the 6th of July!
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Courtography
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Reduced activity for the next two weeks or something. Work is insane and I'm moving next week.

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Tryhard
[ *  *  * ]
I won't be on the site as much for the next few days, my cousins have come over to visit and this site is practically unusable on mobile. Contact me through Discord if necessary..
~~~~~ Sadly CBP looked at a SOTF character. It was so sad... such a sad character... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

NOW: V7

SOON: V7

DEAD: V6

MAYBE: V?

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll be on a family vacation for the next week, so I won't be able to stick around much.
Posted Image

Characters

Posted Image

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everything is still flooded and this might cause issues
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm back and ready to devote attention to this again.
Posted Image

Characters

Posted Image

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll be on vacation with the family and friends up to this Friday, about? Might get back a bit earlier, and I'll probably still be able to meet obligations but I can't be sure. So Worm Mafia and Second Chances 2 (Paris Ardennes and Rachael Langdon) will probably not see much activity from me.
The Dies Before First Rolls Squad

The Nights

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Actually failed to bring my laptop charger with me so that became about 2 days of actual absence but anyways I'm back.
The Dies Before First Rolls Squad

The Nights

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply