Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Reduced Activity Notices
Topic Started: Oct 1 2016, 08:39 AM (2,560 Views)
Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not so much this week, but next week leading up until Christmas Eve I'm going to be busy doing the register stuff at a christmas bauble stand. I'll probably still post when I can but there's a few days in there that promise to be very long so there may be delays.

Nevermind, it's been called off.
Edited by Violent-Medic, Dec 14 2016, 03:32 AM.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ciel
Member Avatar
"That’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler.”
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In hindsight I should have posted in this thread a week ago. Finals are upon me and I need to get lots of work done. I should be cool by friday - I'll try to get some posts in if I can!
V6

G052 - Reed, Jasmine - 0% - Falchion - START END
G060 - Pfeiffer, Scout - 100% - Sawlaska Thunderfuck 5000 - START
G025 - Reyes, Audrey - 0% - Nunchaku - START END

releases greatest hits album, is an one-hit wonder

Maraoone
Member Avatar
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
[ *  *  * ]
Until around late December/early January, it will be very difficult for me to post. My laptop is out for repairs for a couple weeks, so I'm stuck with one that turns off every five minutes, one without a working keyboard, and my phone that shuts down its browser after around an hour. I will try my best to go on and make things work, but if I disappear for an extended amount of time, you know why.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm done with finals, but I may be a bit slow still. Anxiety + connection issues.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Maraoone
Member Avatar
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
[ *  *  * ]
Update on the war my computers are waging against me: both of them refuse to turn on ahhhhhh. I can access this site through my phone, but posting is going to be really difficult, and I won't be able to go on chat at all. Please contact me through forum PM if you need to do so
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey! Bit of a quick update.

Connection seems fixed, but my mom has company over this evening. I was hoping I'd post what I owe this evening, but that may be a bit of a hamper. Hopefully I'll be done tomorrow, if not tonight.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My anxiety has been acting up very badly as of late, and that damages my focus and ability to work in a big way. Posts will probably be slower as a result.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Characters

Posted Image

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Home for the holidays. Iktor's with me.

All ya need to know, I s'spect.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
From the 26th to the 30th, I'll be busy with holiday stuff but will have pc access.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

Leaf
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Crimestmas has taken a lot of bandwidth so I may randomly go missing in the first place since I get my refill on the 11 of the January and I have to reduce my activites because I don't want to eat up the rest I have since I need it for other reasons.
me by naft
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's year-end stuff at work for the next fortnight starting tomorrow, which is apparently moider. Bear with me on lower energy levels.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just so you guys know, this week I'm reviewing math with a program at school. My location is also having serious weather problems, to the point where they issued a flash flood warning today (I'm somewhere safe, so don't worry). I don't think either will get in the way of me posting, but it's good to bring up, just in case I'm unable to get on or the power is out.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So I have an essay due tomorrow. After that I'm fine. I know I'm skirting up against inactivity, but I'll be able to post in time, so no point in doing a proper away.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
my wrist is broken and activity may be reduced for the next 4-6 weeks
Links

VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm currently dealing with unpredictable internet outages, some of which have been on the long side, so this is just a heads up for Mafia, in case I disappear.

Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply