Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V6 Reduced Activity Notices
Topic Started: Oct 1 2016, 08:39 AM (2,574 Views)
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is a thread to informally note that you'll have lower activity for a span of time. There are no templates or rules here, and nothing posted in this thread will grant you extra time to make posts (use the official Away thread for that). The splitting of these functions is to allow staff to better track who is Away, for bookkeeping purposes.
--

The new one wasn't actually new. So now have a new one which is actually new.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zetsumodernista
Member Avatar
escaping the real world to face reality
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Gonna have reduced activity until next Friday. I have a test, 2 lab reports, a paper, and a coding project next week, pls just let me dieeeee
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is more of a general "oh shit I'm really busy right now" post - starting a new course, that kind of thing, been sick past couple of days too. Will likely claim an extension on the death at one point soon, to be honest.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Work stuff plus fever = I thought I posted here yesterday but apparently did not. Will be less present for a little while.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey guys, I'm sick, and also need to study. I'll still be on, but things may be a little slow on my end.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Maraoone
Member Avatar
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
[ *  *  * ]
I have to submit two stories, and I have two exams this week. Also I have a camp this weekend. So I won't be able to post much until next Monday. To my threadmates who have been waiting 5ever for a post from me, I'm really really sorry.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have work placement this week, so that is likely to affect my posting.

EDIT: Scratch that, next week will be work placement. This week will be fine.

EDIT EDIT: AND NOW IT'S BACK ON AGAIN GODDAMMIT OKAY THIS WEEK IS TERRIBLE AGAIN.
Edited by Violent-Medic, Oct 24 2016, 12:15 AM.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Rorick Skyve
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
With uni having started to really up the tempo, my activities on the site will be largely reduced for the next couple of weeks.
Peoples and Sheeples for V6

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Going to see the Bengals play at Wembley and Progress wrestling over the weekend with the ladyfriend and will get home on Tuesday, I'll probably be able to get posts done but it won't be speedy.
Edited by Deamon, Oct 27 2016, 06:08 PM.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
V6
V5

Randomness
Member Avatar
Is in some state of existence
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's exam season now, so I'll be a bit less active over the next two to three weeks. Expect me to be a bit slower with posts.
"I have the heart of a young boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk" -- Stephen King

Those no longer with us

It's the Grand Map of Doom! v6

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have been and will be even more absent than normal until December 1 due to various personal things on a deadline. Not posting in the official Away thread as I have no characters on the island and don't really wanna bother with the template.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, I had to leave my computer at the shop to have a new hard drive installed, so I'll be reduced until Saturday. I can check the site on my iPhone, but posting is a no-go until Saturday.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Emotionally drained right now. Can't focus on anything at all in particular. Will post when able.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Christmas stuff + two exams per week until the new year. I expect little decrease in activity, but you know... just in case
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finals! I'll probably be a bit more sparse this week and next.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply