Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I'm covered in beads!; Gag on my eleganza
Topic Started: Sep 29 2016, 12:21 AM (1,551 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Man, I remember being so jealous of kids who could actually make stuff with these. Nice work.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

I did the best I could to approximate his hair but bounced between three different sets of skin tones for his face before settling on one that didn't make him look like Kim Kardashian.

Kefka Kardashian
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Moogle and Papyrus turned out very nice! Very impressed with the detail on Papyrus in particular.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Totoro and friends are fucking adorable.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's been months and I still misread the title of this thread as either "I'm covered in bees!" or "I'm covered in blood!" every time.

also your flower looks great
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Honestly the fact that you have past creations stuck on your cabinets is kind of adorable.
Characters

Others

backslash
Member Avatar
Celestial
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finally remembered to take a pic of the beautiful friend that Ricky made for me. Yes it is almost as big as my hand.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply