Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I'm covered in beads!; Gag on my eleganza
Topic Started: Sep 29 2016, 12:21 AM (1,666 Views)
Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Would you kindly do Crow from MST3K?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Crow from MST3K.

Posted Image

Crow took up all four of my peg boards. He could have used three but I positioned him a little improperly, which I suppose is totally on me and poor planning. I didn't need the rust colored beads at all but I did use some dark grey and a lot of light brown, so I suppose I had to wait for my new shipment after all, which explains why this took so long. Anyway, Crow is by a fair margin (beating out Pikachu) the largest bead creation I've done to date.

He fell apart during the ironing process and I had to painstakingly piece him back together, so... y'know. That sucked. BUT I FUCKING DID IT.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Oh my god! He's lovely!

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
When I got the proper colors way back in June I also made this for Victoria, but never actually posted it:

Take my revolution!
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's been months and I still misread the title of this thread as either "I'm covered in bees!" or "I'm covered in blood!" every time.

also your flower looks great
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Both of those are undesirable things to be covered in.

Okay, just the bees.

Commission of Noctis and Prompto I did a while ago
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh wow, I haven't been posting anything for a while. Um, here's some football helmets I made!

Posted Image
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MY ULTIMATE CREATION (so far)

Spoiler: click to toggle
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Not so ultimate.

V6 Tributes

Things We Say

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Honestly the fact that you have past creations stuck on your cabinets is kind of adorable.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sometimes they fall off, or they were too big to go up there in the first place. In that case I nail them to our bedroom wall (the moogle, Isaac, and Crow T. Robot are there. Kefka will be going back up soon)
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finally remembered to take a pic of the beautiful friend that Ricky made for me. Yes it is almost as big as my hand.

Characters

Others

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Good god your hand are fuckin' teeny. I'm glad you like it!

When I say I do something, I'll do it, darn tootin'.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply