Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Just People In A Messed Up Place; Tagging Toxie and RC
Topic Started: Sep 26 2016, 07:41 AM (830 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Darius Van Dyke continued from Tocatta & Fugue))

"Yo, that's kinda fucked up."

Darius touched his nose. It was a weird feeling. Darius wasn't the guy who had wounds. He wasn't the idiot in his family who got into fights.

His name was not Bradley.

Darius moved around and was getting nearer to the asylum...but wide enough away from it.

Then, he saw faces...Well, not really. The distance was too wide to actually see their faces, but he could recognise the silhouttes and fashion any time. Jonathan, cool guy. Brendan, total loser. Darius was not sure whether he should even trust that guy, but Brendan would not be someone he expected to be completely evil.

Well, but losers usually killed people in this situation. Citation needed? Loser weeb with bad taste in anime killed Scarlett and loser capitalistic cafe waiter dude killed Barry. Also fucking Jasmine, another anime loser that was embarrassing as hell. What a bunch of losers.

Jonathan was no loser, however. Darius shouted loudly and waved both of his arms to get his attention.

"Did you two hear the news?"

Hm.

"No?", he said to himself.

Hm, now that he thought about it, all killers were losers. The weeb loner losers who had no friends and were so keen to watch trashy anime. Or Alex and Isabel, the pretentious artistic kids. 'Art'. Fucking dressing yourself like complete morons. Acting. Hah. Theatre, the most outdated media ever. Darius had watched a lot of stuff, reviewed lots of stuff. But there was never a theatre play review on his channel. Ballet, bah. Who the fuck watches ballet in 2015? Snobs. That's who. Worse than Isabel were people like Nathan or Danny who probably just practise these artsy things to get a fucking girlfriend.

Fools. And it actually worked with Danny. Damn his athleticism and good-looking body.

And who can be more pretentious than artists? Right, politicians. Conrad and Kimiko, these political fuck ups. VOTE ME OR I'LL KILL YOU.

Darius now knew all three types of killers in SOTF. Damn, that's right.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Darius threw his hands into the air as Jonathan ran to him to ask him a stupid question. Geez, what had happened to his face?

"My face? My nosebleeding? I watched too much hentai!"

After a short break, he shook his head.

"No, worse. I got into a fight with Junko. She beat me up, kinda."

And Brendan stood there, just creepily watching them, as he usually was. Ah, good old Cochise trash people.

Anyway. There was no need to waste time with sentimental reunion bullshit. Darius clapped his hands twice, before yelling Jonathan at his face.

"While we're talking, people are dying! There's no chance everybody survives this, but you two shouldn't be lazy and loaf around. Actually do something, you lazy fucks. Let's get material to get the fuck out of here. Have you guys seen the radio tower? Lots of equipment is there."

Really, there needed to be a way to get the fuck out of this place. How could the collars be removed? Electricity? Fire? Water? Force?

Can an explosion be stopped? If yes, how so? Or is there a way to let the collar explode without killing him. How? There was nothing that could block an explosion, is there?

Darius hoped that there was a way. Of course there was. He did not need to play the game.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Darius silently listened to Jonathan's emotional outburst until Brendan insisted that they should go to the asylum or that they should split up. Fucking splitting up for no reason. Was he serious?

"Are you fucking retarded? No, fuck the Asylum. That building's creepy as fuck. There's not even...anything in there that is useful."

Darius facepalmed.

"A) Why would your friends", he did not add the 'if you even have any', "be in the Asylum? And b) how would finding friends help anyone?"

It did not matter with whom Darius would coorperate to get out of this. It did not matter. But because Brendan was this special person who wants to take his bestie with him out of here, he'd delay any plan from happening. Time was running out, and there was nothing fine about this situation. If you are in a burning house you get the fuck out. You don't stay there to search for your books or favourite shirts to save them and take them out with you.

Brendan was not the only one here who had the wrong goals. Jonathan also was unstable. Darius should probably say something like 'condolences'. Blabla. He expected to motivate Jon instead of making him cry.

Jonathan was traumatised, had seen lot of tragedy, has lost a bit of sanity. Darius has not. That's fine. He pitied him a bit, yeah. But he was glad that he was not in the same position as Jon.

"Sorry that you had to experience that. But still, twenty four hours have passed and it sucks that this shit happened to you, but it'd be stupid to mourn people. We got no time for that. People die here. Deal wit-"

Pause. Perhaps he should not act so cold.

"You had a bad day. But today is another day. You had it difficult yesterday, and I understand and respect that. Today, bad shit won't happen. Today you won't see people dying. If we stay together and form a group, things won't be repeated...Unless Brendan wants to leave so urgently."

He looked at the green-eyed boy who was ready to leave with a judging stare.

To be honest. Darius did not want to speak that outloud, but 'crying because my friends died and regretting not having saved anyone' was not productive in Darius' eyes. It was lazy. It was an excuse to act like an innocent child that could not act. But Darius knew that Jonathan was capable of acting. He should change that.

A whole day without having done anything. Shit.

TwelveFourtyFive
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dee, huh? Jonathan was enraged by him, for what? Words? Since when was Jonathan such a sensible guy? He was not beaten up, yet complains about 'emotional pain' he had to endure. Boo hoo. Guess what, they don't matter when you die. But before Darius could reply, Brendan did hold a dramatic speech before fucking off.

Alright. Brendan left. That's good. Maybe Jonathan is just such a whiny person in front of Brendan. But he left. With extremely edgey taunts like 'i care about my friends, you dont'. Daaayam, these burns. 'I don't care what happens to you.' Wew. Man, Darius' heart broke in 69 pieces. Bah. He did not need sympathy from Brendan. Who gives a fuck what this loser thought about someone? Caring for reputation? What? Yes, very important right now. Reputation on SOTF is for liars. Darius' an honest and honorable guy. Well, not 100%, perhaps thirty-one percent less. Okay fuck that, that running gag is out. It's utter crap. This meme should have ended after his most popular YouTube video '69 reasons why league of lag-ends is utter crap'. Let the meme die. Let Irene live, though.

He stared at Jon's eyes for a couple of seconds, thinking. He pointed his index finger at Jon.

"You want a plan? I have a plan. 24 hours have passed and I have already thrown 2 water bottles into the ocean as an SOS. The US government might be capable of rescuing us. Thought about that?"

He added a second finger.

"In the radio tower there is not only equipment to remove these fucking dog necklaces, but also to perhaps send a signal. It's a radio tower. You know radios?"

The third finger.

"I don't fucking need to win you over. If you don't join me, it's your fault."

The fourth.

"About my tone. Excuse me, for not being nice. I am angry. I am about to get killed on this island. I have my fucking rights to be angry and upset. I have my fucking rights to be rude and act like an asshole. It's not like I'm attacking you."

He took a step forward to Jon. The last.

"Okay, Jonathan. You choose. Go with Brendan into the Asylum or join me to the radio tower. Because I am leaving. Now. I've wasted enough time with talking about inessential arguments."

He turned his back to go away from Jonathan. But, he looked back to him. And he was glad.

((Darius Van Dyke continued in Return of the Manatee))

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Northwest Cliffs · Next Topic »
Add Reply