Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOTF Halloween Movie Night; [Spooky Scary Skeletons playing in the distance]
Topic Started: Sep 24 2016, 06:42 PM (1,145 Views)
backslash
Member Avatar
Who is this sassy lost child
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright, since the stream is scheduled to take place tomorrow evening, I'm calling the poll. Poultrygeist wins!

Tentatively setting the exact hour at 8 pm EST but the time is flexible if anyone needs accommodation due to timezones, work, etc.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Works for me. It's looking like the podcast will be tomorrow evening but I doubt it will conflict.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
So where are we going to watch the film at?

Watchtogether.com?

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here!

You don't need an account to join, just click the link and it should take you to the broadcast. We'll wait around for a bit to make sure everyone interested can get in.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I'd like to dedicate a moment of silence for Gilbert in his honor.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
TBH in stream chat

Gilbert for day 2 BDA

This, pretty much.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
i would like to take that moment to say, that I hate all of you who voted Poultrygeist.

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Inge
Oct 29 2016, 09:46 PM
i would like to take that moment to say, that I hate all of you who voted Poultrygeist.
same

I hate myself too.

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i'm still sad they killed gilbert
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think that, in the future, at least one person should watch a film all the way before we make it an option for movie night. See if its appropriate for the entire site, avoid future mishaps, right? D:
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

backslash
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
KamiKaze
Oct 29 2016, 09:52 PM
I think that, in the future, at least one person should watch a film all the way before we make it an option for movie night. See if its appropriate for the entire site, avoid future mishaps, right? D:
Yeah, we'll do a better job previewing the movies next time to make sure we get something everyone can enjoy.
Characters

Others

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Polls · Next Topic »
Add Reply