Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Notes from an Even Smaller Island
Topic Started: Sep 23 2016, 08:47 AM (1,685 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Jaime Schanbacher continued from You Could Have A Dream About Losing Your Friends))

So, it seemed like they were in a loony bin - there was lobotomy (gross), electroshock (ouch), "water treatment" (don't want to know), and "art treatment" (actually, kind of interesting). But it was messy. Not the type of messy where Mom yelled at her to clean that shit up, but the type where building inspectors installed biohazard warnings and issued condemnations. She was with Lucilly, formerly Other Girl, with Amanda and Emma behind them.

"Guys, you know we can't move that fast over here, right?" Jaime looked behind herself to see that Amanda was still supporting Emma. Weird. She still didn't know why, though. "How about we take a break around here. These are the wards, right? Betcha some of these rooms have beds." Lucilly and Emma were cool. Jaime had no reason to agree or object, so she just grunted. Emma opened one door, or tried to. Damn thing was stuck shut. Jaime was about to look at another door when she heard a cry.

"I... we- let's go. There is, there is fresh blood here. Let us go!" Jaime turned and looked at Lucilly. She went over and looked at the light that Lucilly was pointing. Inside it was a reddish spot. Not very large, but the impression that was left in it was clear to someone who looked. It was still liquid. Something had happened here.

"What the hell?" she said.

But what happened? And who did it?
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lucilly ran off, which was ... actually somewhat understandable. The fact that there was fresh blood meant that someone had gotten hurt, and that the killing may have already started. Amanda went after her, to make sure that Lucilly didn't run into an ax murderer

or to axe murder Lucilly no don't go down that line

That left Jaime with Emma, who was still rocking a little. Jaime walked over to Emma and leaned against the wall.

"So, do you know anyone who doesn't want to kill us?"

Not the kindest question, but still important.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“Ah… I have a sister. You know Sabrina, right? She was on the trip. Some of my cousins might have, too.”

Jaime knew of Sabrina, but she definitely didn't know Sabrina.

“Maybe some people from band or student council ... What about you?”

"I got a few people I'd like to meet. Maybe Conrad, Junko, Alessio, I think. There's probably a couple more, but I don't remember off the top of my head."

Might not even matter. They could be dead.

"Just hoping that they don't fuck up and go crazy. Hate to say it, but it is a thing that's happened, I think." Jaime shook her head.

Great way to start thinking, idiot.

"Sorry. Just getting paranoid." She hated apologizing.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Jaime? Have you seen anyone? I mean, like, if someone comes by injured..."

Jaime shook her head. "Nope. Three of you were the first people I saw. Might be able to help someone who's hurt, if that's what you're asking."

If they don't try to murder my ass

Jaime sighed. "Emma, do you figure there's a way out? Like to just get out of here and tell these assholes to fuck off?" Wishful thinking, at best, but she would have slapped one of them if she hadn't been cuffed to a chair and held at gunpoint when they'd told her she'd have to go kill people for no real reason. "Cause I really want to tell these guys to fuck off." Jaime looked at a camera when she realized that they could see and hear her.

"Hey, Danya, hey Jimmy!" She waved to the camera. "Just want to let you know that you can all go fuck yourselves!" She greeted the camera with fake cheer. If she couldn't get out of here, she could at least tell them the truth.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Emma was such a prude. What, were the fuckheads going to blow her up just for badmouthing them? Jaime rolled her eyes. It was then that Emma started talking about what had happened in 2008.

"Sure, I'd like that, but I'm not holding my breath. They may as well have erected a giant-ass brick -"

"Hey, we're back." Amanda said, Lucilly about two steps behind her. "Did you guys find anyone?"

"Nope. No one here, so far as I know."

Hey, it was technically correct, right?

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Two days had passed. Conrad was dead, Christo was dead, Sandy was dead. It sucked, but Jaime at least tried to put it in the back of her mind. Then there were the biggies - Tina and Sabrina Luz. In and of themselves, no big deal. Add Emma to the mix, and well, the effect was obvious. Substitute "Tina Luz" and "Sabrina Luz" for "John Schanbacher" and "Jennifer Schanbacher," and Jaime herself would be the wreck.

That didn't do shit on how to help her though, did it? There wasn't a "Condolences on your cousin and sister getting axe-murdered" card that wouldn't get her punched in the face. Then Amanda had to try and be inspirational. She could have just said "Let's go somewhere else." In all honesty, it was a toss-up. On the one hand, their current position was pretty solid. On the other hand, Amanda was going, and she was the only other one who wasn't either completely useless or a sobbing wreck, no matter if there was a reason for it. To add to that, there was probably a dead body somewhere, and the walls looked like piss.

"Sure, whatever."

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((My apologies, but I'm at the two week mark))

Jaime picked up her stuff. Everyone was in agreement that they had to get out of this shit hole, both in the sense of their current location as well as the game in general. Of course, Jaime had a lot to do to pack up, as Amanda so helpfully advised.

Step 1: She zipped up her bag.
Step 2: She slung said bag over her shoulder, and started walking.

"Well? Let's find somewhere that doesn't smell like piss."

((Jaime Schanbacher continued in The Greatest Sideshow on Earth))

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Intensive Care Wards · Next Topic »
Add Reply