Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Have My Babies (Adoption Thread); Joshua, Hazel, and Oskar need parents
Topic Started: Sep 23 2016, 12:30 AM (235 Views)
SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey all,

Due to university taking up so much of my time (gotta keep up that A average and get into my limited-entry courses), I’ve elected to adopt out both Hazel Jung and Oskar Pearce. I’m not entirely sure what to do with Joshua Bracewell, though – given that I needa kill him >.< (If anybody would like to take on the reigns fully in that regard, please PM me and I’ll throw you my hodge-podge of ideas that you might be able to do something with).

If you’re interested, flick me a lil’ bit of writing (no specific length or subject matter required) with them via PM, as well as any plans/ideas you’d have. Everybody will be considered <3

I won’t be leaving the site fully – I love the writing and the community. I’m just too occupied right now to give my characters the love and attention they deserve, especially when I know others could do a much better job at looking after them. I’ll still be here, reading and throwing love around whenever I can.

(For everybody I’ve threaded with in recent history: apologies for being a butt and taking forever with every. Single. Post.)

Love y’all <3
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, I am having the interest. Question: Is there a deadline to PM you with the sample and interest?
things

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oooh, deadlines! Completely forgot about those >.< Just as like a preliminary (as I’m terrible at gauging times and whatnot), I'd say by like the 27th, but if anybody requires longer then I'd be more than happy to extend it out a bit.
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm interested, too!
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply