Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Prince of Nothing; Open
Topic Started: Sep 16 2016, 02:43 PM (1,223 Views)
Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
(Ben Lichter continues from Exhausted)

Ben was looking for people. He knew it was a bad idea, looking for the one thing that could reasonably be expected to kill him, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he really needed to talk to someone. Besides, he thought, most people know it's wrong to kill. Everyone he remembered from Cochise knew that. Sure, there were some bad eggs he had heard about - some kid who hunted coyotes, he seemed to recall, but even they... His thoughts trailed off. That mute girl, she'd been quick to find a weapon. It might have simply been for self-defence, he thought, but he had extreme doubts about that. Picking up a stick, or a pipe, or something - that could qualify as taking a precaution, but meticulously crafting a blade? Now that seemed like an idea from the mind of a cold and calculating killer.

He thought on this as he walked from the vehicle depot to a building on the other side of the tarmac. He crossed diagonally, instead of going straight across to a mirrored but otherwise identical building. He himself didn't know why he did this, but he was hesitant to go inside again and felt better prolonging his being outside. A fleeting image of someone chasing him down a cramped and dark hallway made him shiver. Even if being in the open made him a target for people with guns, at least he might try to dodge, out in the open, he hoped. Besides, what were the chances of there being more than one killer amongst his fellow prisoners? Kim..whatshername had a knife, after all. Given that fact, he'd really prefer staying outside where he could see her coming.

There was only one problem with that, he acknowledged silently, as he plodded along autonomously towards the building: There was no one else outside, and if he wanted to find someone else (and he really, really wanted to at the moment), he'd need to have a poke around in a few of the buildings. So, with a lump of dread in his throat, he opened the door.

"Hey", he coughed, then tried again. "HEY! ANYBODY THERE?", he called, hoping it would be enough to warrant an answer.
Edited by Malloon, Sep 16 2016, 11:02 PM.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.

In the unlikely event you want to use my characters...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Ben waited a few more moments for an answer. Nothing. He frowned, the lump in his throat swelling in size. Someone should have heard that, if there was somebody inside.

Perhaps someone did, and simply decided not to answer. Or couldn't. Ben shivered, and took an involuntary step backwards. "Ok, calm", he thought. "Let's think for a moment.". He took a deep breath. If someone was inside, he was sure he'd be able to see them coming a mile away, and he had the open door at his back. If he had to run, he could. It was a bit dark with no lights on, but the light coming through the door behind him let him see quite a ways into the building. It was a straight and plain corridor, with doors on either side. Further down he saw what looked like a small lobby, with benches, and more corridor after that. The doors on either side were mostly closed, with a few being either ajar or open.

Ben waited a little longer as he took all this in. He still saw nobody. That left two options, he reasoned:

One: There was nobody here. Frankly, he thought this was the most likely option. His classmates wouldn't... well, none of his classmates he could think of (besides the obvious one) would want to kill him, and would have answered him by now. This option was infinitely preferable to...

Two: An ambush. Unlikely, but Ben had done enough roleplaying to know how effective an ambush could be. He imagined that they'd wait until he was past the door they were hiding behind and trap him in the corridor.

As unlikely as that seemed to Ben, he couldn't get the idea out of his mind. He swallowed, the lump now feeling like an orange that had gotten stuck in his throat. "Ok, it's ok", he tried reassuring himself. He didn't have to go down the corridor. He was looking for people, for a person, after all, and if there was nobody there, there was no reason to put himself at risk. No matter how small. An idea popped into his head. He didn't like it. There was a reason to go down the corridor. He wanted to survive, after all: live to see the end of the game, get rescued, escape, or something. And for that, he'd need supplies, and some way to defend himself. There might be supplies in here.

Supplies. The word suddenly made him aware of the duffel bag on his shoulder. He'd been so preoccupied with leaving the depot and finding, well, anybody, that he hadn't even taken stock of what the terrorists had given him to survive. Besides the etch-a-sketch, of course. He remembered a green box of some sort, a compass and some kind of food bars. He hesitated for a moment before sliding the bag off his shoulder and sitting down against the left hand wall, careful not to take his eyes off the corridor completely. "Might as well know what I need", he thought, as he began a more thorough inspection of the contents of his duffel bag.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
There was quite a bit more in the duffel bag than he thought. Moving quickly from item to item, he counted three bottles of water, at least eight high-energy survival ration food bars, two loaves of bread, that one green metal box, which was a first aid kit apparently, a flashlight, a compass, a... book? Forgetting to keep the corridor in the corner of his eye, Ben lifted it out of the bag and read its title. "Mr Danya's Guide to Survival". A flood of irritation hit him, momentarily dispelling all anxiety and fear about his surroundings. They were mocking him. The book, whatever information it might contain, wasn't put there to be helpful. It was put there to give the terrorists another way of laughing at them while they... A slow tide of primordial dread washed over him as the irritation ebbed away, but he deliberately finished his thought. "...while they died.". His jaw tightened, not from anger, but from resolve. "Not me, you... you bastards", he ruminated. "I'm going to get out, and take as many people with me as I can!"

He might have sat there longer contemplating his situation had he not been interrupted by footsteps and the appearance of a figure from the third door on the right - exactly where there shouldn't have been one. Despite being given a scare that almost made him jump out of his boots, Ben's knees immobilized and he only managed to slide himself along the wall somewhat. His vocal cords tightened and only let a short, muted grunt escape his lips. In the dim light he couldn't identify the face of the person before a second incident made him spasm anew. From the entrance a half-whispering voice startled him into diving forward over his boots. Panicking, he turned onto his back and quickly looked up at the second arrival. It was... Lili. For the briefest of moments he relaxed, while the word "friendly" crossed his mind. Then he panicked again, remembering the figure in the corridor who Lili's arrival had distracted him from, and did a curious combination of jumping to his feet, turning to look at the person and backing away towards Lili and the entrance. This made him stumble, and he steadied himself against the wall as he moved back.

But his flight instinct was tempered after only two paces, for he now managed to get a good look at the figure's face, and in this he was even more relieved than with Lili. It was Maxim. And Maxim was a friend. "Maxim! Thank God! You're ok! I'm so glad.", he cried, as the words left his mouth like the tension left his shoulders, which he hadn't even realized he'd bunched up. He turned to Lili: "Lili, it's so good to see you."
Edited by Malloon, Sep 23 2016, 04:50 PM.
V6 Character:
V7 Characters:

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
"Where there are friends, there is hope everlasting." Ben grinned, both at the cheesy line, remembered from "Yonder in the Midnight Grove", and at how it was true. So completely true. He looked at the three of them, awash in orange glow, and felt certain that they would make it. As friends fighting for each other, they would survive and escape the island.

Well, Lili and Maxim didn't know each other yet. But all in good time. "I know Lili from the park", he told Maxim. "I fly kites, she flies kites, you know." He sank back down beside his duffel bag, still grinning somewhat stupidly at each of them. "Maxim is the one who introduced me to tabletop games", he said to Lili, gesturing to him, then stuffing the book, which had fallen to the floor during his impromptu gymnastics, back into the bag. It didn't bother him any more.

Then Lili asked her question, and some of the glow from the sun seemed to fade, the shadows lengthening as it continued to sink. They were still in danger. He couldn't forget that. Yet, he was still glad Lili had asked, since he had almost forgotten to tell them about her. And they needed to know.

He grimaced. "I woke up in a jeep in the vehicle depot across from here. I can't remember exactly how long I stayed in there, feeling sick. Being sick. I heard someone smash a window above me and saw that mute girl, Kim-something - I've been trying to remember her name since I saw her - using the smashed glass to make a dagger. That seemed awfully calm and, I don't know, calculating, to me, so to tell the truth I've been afraid of her showing up ever since I left the building. I'd watch out if I saw her."
V6 Character:
V7 Characters:

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Ben frowned slightly in confusion when Maxim said he'd met another "kind" of his, then got the joke when he mentioned "Ben" Fields. The other Ben. He didn't laugh, though, and his look of confusion just increased. He crossed his arms over his knees, which were drawn up towards, though not all the way to, his chin, and leaned his head back slightly. Ben Fields? Ben Fields? Surely not. Well, ok, he didn't hang around with him any more, but he saw him sometimes in the hallways and usually tried to say hello. Ben - that is, him, Squirrel (Geez, he'd not thought of the nickname that was used to distinguish between them in a really long time) - had been taken under Ben's - Ben Fields' - wing in middle school. He'd protected him from bullies who made fun of him for hanging around with his sister so much. As much as he'd resented the bullying, he knew that without Benjamin Fields, it'd have been a lot worse. As much as he trusted Maxim as a friend, he owed Ben the benefit of the doubt, at the very least.

He listened to the rest of what Maxim had to say. Avoiding the asylum? So that's what it was. So, avoiding the building that was, for all intents and purposes, a big scary haunted house? No problem there. Searching the rest of this building for supplies? He'd been about to do so himself, against his gut instinct no less! It was a good idea, especially now that they could watch each other's backs. Maybe they should wait until the morning for that, though. It was getting dark.

Than Lili chimed in, and from how she told it, it sounded like she'd had a long and tiring day. Looking at her more closely, she did indeed look spent, leaning against the wall as she did. None of the people she described sounded familiar to Ben, though he did remember seeing the girl with the eye patch in school. It wasn't as if you could forget seeing someone like that. Listening to Lili's story, Ben felt sorry for her, for what she had gone through until now, and alone at that. But he also felt a little relieved. He had been sure that his classmates would know killing was evil and wrong, but buried in the back of his mind there had been the fear that he had misjudged them. Hence the reassurances. But here he had proof. Five people, none of them friendly, apparently, and none of them having actively tried to kill Lili. The girl with the eye patch had come the closest, it sounded like, though even she had thought better of it, it seemed.

Lili was showing them the thing she'd gotten from Alan. He recognized it was a toy lightsaber, from Star Wars. He'd never seen the movies, but one couldn't be part of a tabletop roleplaying group for more than a year without them coming up sometime. This had included a detailed explanation of the most important parts, after he'd admitted he didn't know what on earth they were talking about.

"Yeah", he said, in answer to Lili's last sentence. "Weird" was indeed what he'd describe that trade with Alan as. He got why Lili hadn't wanted to join Alan's "resistance". As much as the general idea appealed to him, someone as seemingly random as Alan wouldn't make for a very reliable teammate. "You sound like you've had a rough day. You should probably, you know, get some rest. In fact," - he glanced outside - "we should all get some rest. Or at least stay put until morning. Then we can look for supplies." He surprised himself a little at his confidence when uttering these words. They had come, well, naturally, as if he'd been talking with his sister instead of his friends, but it was clear that Lili needed to lie down and, possibly, sleep."We can search better with a little sunlight coming through the windows, anyway." There was something nagging at him, something to do with the night. He'd think on it later, he decided. He turned to Maxim. "Maybe we should go in one of these rooms. Get a door between us and the outside. Did you see a room we could use, by any chance?"
Edited by Malloon, Oct 1 2016, 09:46 PM.
V6 Character:
V7 Characters:

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
They had flashlights? Boy, he really needed to have another look through his bag, Ben thought. In that case... well, exploring this place now might not be a bad idea. That way they would have everything they needed in the morning, in case they needed to leave in a hurry. Might also be a good idea to note where the other entrances were. Huh, thought Ben, why had that reminded him of something Mr. Danya had said? He quickly shook his head. That would have to wait. He listened to more of what Maxim had to say. Sleeping in shifts? That was a good idea. He wished he'd thought of that, and was glad Maxim had. They could choose a room to spend the night in. Maybe even drag over a couple of mattresses or a beds, if the room was big enough and the things were worth it. Then, each of them would stay awake for a few hours while the others got a good night's sleep

There was just one problem - Lili. She needed sleep, and exploring and choosing a room and dragging beds or mattresses would take at least an hour, he guessed. Could she hold out for so long, should Maxim and him leave her alone to sleep while they searched, should one of them stay with her while the other one searched alone, or should they really just wait until the morning? He felt as if he should know, but was already at the limits of his experience. People needed sleep, people needed food, people needed warmth, he knew all that. What he didn't know was all that people needed to do to survive a place such as this. Well, he did know one thing. People needed to help each other.

Aaand his uncertainty was for nought. Lili reassured them that she'd be ok for another couple of hours. He stood up. "I didn't know we had flashlights,", he said apologetically, "in which case, exploring now seems like a good idea. Should we, uh, stick together and watch each other's backs, or...". He paused, not liking the next idea, and, well, the fact that there was an argument to be made for it. "Or split up. That might help us search faster, but I don't like the sound of it. After that, we could drag a couple of mattresses or something into another room and sleep there." Who would take the first shift? Ben didn't know, so he added it to the list of things he'd think about later. He wasn't going to let Lili do it, though. Even if she could hold out another few hours, she was still clearly the most tired of the group.

Just then, something unexpected happened. His stomach rumbled. "Huh.", he said, slightly embarrassed. "I haven't eaten all day. I forgot about that."
V6 Character:
V7 Characters:

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
"No", said Ben, just after Lili replied to Maxim. He waited until Lili got up and saw her stumble a bit, but she caught herself before Ben could even think of doing so. Yeah, she needed sleep. Her turned, bent, and rummaged through his duffel bag until he found his flashlight. The same flashlight he'd found earlier.

Oops.

He remembered it the moment he saw it again. "I don't like this. Why... why did I forget it? I just saw it!", he thought, nervously. "I'm not forgetful. Not... usually, anyway".

The more rational side of his mind told him it was because of him finding Mr. Danya's book, then getting scared out of his mind, then meeting friends and being the most relieved he'd ever been. He didn't listen.

The more rational side of his mind told him to put it on the list, not worry about it for now, turn on the flashlight and follow Maxim and Lili. He told his more rational side to stuff it.

His instinctual side told him he was hungry, and could continue questioning his sanity while munching on a loaf of bread. He straightened, turned on his flashlight, and prepared to follow his friends.Then Lili said something. He was so wrapped up in his own thoughts that he only caught the tail end of the sentence: "...open one, right?"

He hiked his bag over his shoulder. "Ehhh...?" He hoped Maxim had heard what she said.
V6 Character:
V7 Characters:

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
"No, no weapon", said Ben, and started walking to the room that Lili had entered. "Unless you count an etch-a-sketch as a weapon", he said offhandedly. He was still a bit detached from the conversation, because of hunger and creeping self-doubt and whatnot. However, after a moment, he paused, focusing on the last tidbit of information Maxim had given him. He turned to face him. "Wait, you got a bow? That's... random." What was the thinking behind that? He figured the etch-a-sketch was a joke weapon, which made sense, in a sick and twisted way, but a bow...? He would have ruminated a bit further, but his stomach began to trouble him for food again. It quickly made him cease caring about whatever logic there was to Maxim getting a bow. It did, however, make him aware of the fact that this meant that both of them were basically unarmed. Well, except for... "You could hit people with it, I guess. How big is it?" It couldn't be that big, Ben knew, since it fitted into a duffel bag, but it was still a stick attached to a piece of string. So, something.

At this point Ben's hunger became impossible to ignore. So, while waiting for an answer, he slid the bag from his shoulder again and went looking for the bread. His flashlight he put into his left hand, which promptly lit up the ceiling behind him as he clumsily held the bag steady with the same hand. In no time at all he had found a loaf. A split second he paused, unsure of how to cut off a slice without a knife, before thinking how absurd he was being and sinking his teeth into a corner. He couldn't afford niceties like slicing bread, as he would have been forced to do at home. The bread was tougher than he'd thought, however, and he had trouble ripping the loaf from his jaws. He'd have to remember that.

He stopped pulling. "If I can", he thought somewhat over-dramatically. The part of him that knew he was being silly stayed buried in the lower echelons of his thoughts.

Wait, had Maxim said something? He had asked him a question, so he should really listen for Maxim's answer! Or couldn't he even be polite anymore?
V6 Character:
V7 Characters:

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
[Skipping with permission]

As luck would have it, Maxim was still speaking. He was suggesting to give Lili some privacy and go to a different room. Ben pushed his distracting thoughts down. He needed to think clearly, to pay attention. He could think on his worries later.

"Later", he murmured, inaudibly. He forced that word to the forefront of his mind. "Focus". That one too. Then he stuffed the loaf of bread into the top of his duffel bag and answered. "I think we might want to let her sleep in private, but we can eat together, right?". He passed his flashlight back to his right hand, hung the bag loosely over his left shoulder and walked to the door, but stopped suddenly on the threshold. "Oh," he whispered in surprise. She was sleeping. There she lay, curled up on the bed and wrapped in her sweater. Carefully, Ben closed the door. She had been putting on a brave face, but she was clearly even more tired than Ben had thought. "Never mind, she is asleep.", he half-whispered. He walked to the door opposite and opened it. The room behind it was dark, as the curtains by the window were drawn closed and blocked what little light remained of the sun. Ben swept his flashlight over the interior. There was bed opposite the door with a mattress, though no sheets. He saw a door in the back corner - a cupboard, maybe, or a bathroom, like Maxim had suggested for the other room - and a nightstand next to the bed. Pieces of paper, some twenty in total, lay strewn over the floor next to the nightstand, on which a small stack still lay. All were covered with a fine enough layer of dust that Ben knew they must have been knocked over a long time ago.

"Here's good.", he half-whispered to Maxim, and went inside. He sat on the right of the bed, the side opposite the nightstand, and retrieved the bread from the bag. He ripped off a large piece (he was learning) and took a bite. It tasted good. Really good.

"How could you forget something like - ?", said a tiny voice in his head. "No! Focus!", he interrupted.
"How-"
"No!"
"But it's impor-"
"I can't do this right now! Later! La-"
"For fucks sake, this island is-"
"SHUT. UP. I have to-"
"You're going-"
"NO!"
"It's messing with your mind. How can it-"
"STOP! I don't.. I can't..."
"Talk to Maxim about it."

Ben felt welling tears of frustration subside as a third voice, a calm voice, shut both his others up. Talk to Maxim. Talk to a friend. That's what friends were for, right? Yeah.

He looked up at the door.
Edited by Malloon, Oct 15 2016, 04:42 PM.
V6 Character:
V7 Characters:

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Ben was sure he wanted to speak with Maxim now, but he hesitated. Not out of embarrassment for his feelings or flaws - no, he'd never had a problem being open with those -, but rather because he couldn't think how to describe them. "I freaked out over a flashlight." wouldn't exactly convey his turmoil, nor that he felt he needed advice badly. Still, it was a start, and he could elaborate if need be. He stopped chewing, and swallowed the last bite of bread.

"Say, um, Maxim." He tried to keep his voice steady and calm. "I... I had a bit of a freak-out, uh, just now. It was why I was distracted, if, uh, you noticed." Why was this so difficult? He'd admitted to flaws before. Nobody was perfect; heck, that was why he could still get along with people who thought and did things that were wrong. They were all just human inside. "I... uhhh... Remember when you told me about the flashlight? I... I'd, um...." Ok, ok, he would admit it. He was afraid. Afraid that Maxim would suspect the same thing about him as he did. Afraid that Maxim might leave. But Ben knew that Maxim should know. That he should tell him. It was the right thing to do, as a friend. "I'd found it earlier when...," his voice wavered, "when looking through my bag. I forgot about it when you, you and Lili, arrived." He started to speed up, trying to explain. "I know it might sound silly, I know, but, truth is, I never thought anything could affect me like that, affect my mind. I'd looked at it, what, a minute, five minutes before? And I didn't have a clue about it when you mentioned it, until I saw it again." His bread now in his lap, he held his face in his hands. "I know we all have problems, flaws, sin, whatever. Nobody's perfect. But what if I'm weak? In my mind, I mean. Will this place get to me? Make me..." he swallowed, "do... things....?" Kill."Will I even remember doing... them? I don't want to, but will that matter?"

He had never thought of himself as a danger to anyone. The idea had been so far removed from him that at first he'd not even considered the idea that Maxim may have been hiding from him, even though Maxim hadn't even known it was him. When swearing to escape and get home to his family he hadn't even considered the idea that he'd lose control of himself . He'd thought he'd be scared, maybe, angry, possibly, but having no control over himself, as if he had no freedom to think and do as he knew he should, that frightened him. And if it affected him permanently, could he even allow himself to go home? Would he not endanger his sister, his mother, his grandfather and all his friends?

He kept his face buried in his hands, not daring to look at Maxim for fear that he'd reject him. For fear that he'd stop being his friend and start being his enemy.

Edited by Malloon, Oct 15 2016, 04:41 PM.
V6 Character:
V7 Characters:

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
That was... well, better than what Ben had expected. He laid his left arm across his thighs and moved his head, so his forehead rested in his right hand. "I... I guess", he said in a shaky voice. Maxim's reply hadn't exactly been reassuring, but, truth be told, it was probably better that way. A large part of him had wanted - heck, still wanted - Maxim to tell him that he was fretting over nothing, that it wasn't a big deal, etc etc. But that wouldn't be helpful - like Maxim said, he needed to accept the fact that it was going to happen occasionally and that he couldn't let it distract him. It was, partly, a confirmation of what he had only feared up to now, but somehow, making the fact real, a reality, a defined obstacle, made it less of a burden. He laughed, a single syllable that probably sounded as hollow as he felt, but it still reflected that he felt a little better, just a teensy bit. He was still afraid, afraid of what what was to come and how he would react to it, but some fear had gone - as bleak an assessment as Maxim had made of the situation, one thing had been clear: he wasn't rejecting Ben over this.

He sat up straight. "You... you're right. I've got to wise up." He let out another laugh. One more genuine this time, though it still sounded somewhat hollow to his ears. "Thanks for listening. And, um, sorry if I was a bit emotional.", he apologised. He knew enough about Maxim to know that overly sappy displays of angst weren't exactly welcomed with open arms. "I just needed someone to talk to." He managed a smile, and attempted a joke: "I didn't think a wall would have sufficed." He still felt shaken, but he knew he'd feel better later. At the very least he felt good enough to recognise that his joke sucked. Oh well.

He picked up his bread, and continued his meal.
V6 Character:
V7 Characters:

Malloon
Member Avatar
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Ben turned his head in suprise. "Are... uh, thanks", he said, trying to sound appreciative. Truth be told, he was a little disappointed in himself for not volunteering to do it first. After Maxim having helped him calm down he would have liked to thank him by letting him sleep first. Besides, he had a few things to think through. But he wasn't going to argue with Maxim now, not when he was deciding so decisively and selflessly, so as to make sure Ben could recover from his little crisis. Sometimes the polite thing to do was let yourself be cared for, so the people who cared for you could have peace of mind.

He took one last bite of bread and stilled his hunger. He also took a swig of water, though he wasn't that thirsty. Then he stood up and hung his bag over his shoulder. "I suppose we should start searching the building."

(Benjamin Lichter continues in Song for a Warrior
)
Edited by Malloon, Oct 25 2016, 11:55 AM.
V6 Character:
V7 Characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Staff Dormitories A Block · Next Topic »
Add Reply