Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Meanwhile idea; technically the wrong section?
Topic Started: Sep 14 2016, 10:42 PM (576 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd certainly be interested! This sounds cool. Also, I think the section is fine, for want of somewhere more appropriate. Post-reveal makes the most sense to me for timeline--probably the most interesting narrative possibilities there, too.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
KamiKaze
Sep 14 2016, 11:41 PM
Prologue says:

The evening of the disappearance a candlelight vigil was held outside of Cochise High School. Even at the event, nobody voiced the one possibility that made sense.

So there is actually an official confirmation that where was a memorial service of sorts! Unless you're thinking of something else?

I'm interested, and I was thinking something like this, too. It's an idea full of possibilities. O:
My take on it (though get confirmation from Deamon as he wrote it) is that vigils are usually "We're praying for their safety," type things (it's pretty common when people are missing or in trouble). At that point, the students would not be known to be dead, so it'd be a bit different. That said, there's certainly some overlap with the idea of a preemptive memorial (as opposed to, say, one after they know exactly who didn't make it). I'm passing the vigil question along to the lounge--just noting that it has been seen!
V7:
Library Vee
Misty Browder

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think that could be fun, especially as it'd offer an opportunity for handlers to come in for the second bit who might not have as much to say at the first one.
V7:
Library Vee
Misty Browder

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply