Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Meanwhile idea; technically the wrong section?
Topic Started: Sep 14 2016, 10:42 PM (589 Views)
The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
To me, personally, it also feels like there'd be more room for character interaction at a vigil.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cicada Days
Member Avatar
keep running yoshi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright so I've been talking it over with TBH for a bit and I had an idea for the second, funeral thread. We could have a setup where someone opens the thread and sets the setting, and then others can post with their character's private thoughts and actions as they attend the funeral service. Because, like, people actually talking and interacting during the funeral proper would be unlikely.

And then TBH suggested something after the funeral IC for people who want to mingle, commiserate, maybe.
V7

V6 - Like you imagined when you... were young...

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also maybe a little slot for people to have characters do eulogies if they really want to. But if we're doing this split idea, the vigil now and the funeral maybe towards halfway through, we have a while.

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

Quote:

Things SOTFers say

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's up! Think of it like the anti-Sadie Hawkins party thread. Come and go as you like, play it as a regular thread with interactions or just do one shots, go nuts. I tried to leave something to work with and kick off from, and allow for characters' responses as well as people interacting with each other after where that post leaves off. Or something.

Quote:

Quote:

Things SOTFers say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · V6 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply