Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eclipse Phase: Robotic Turtle Edition; Extinction is approaching. Fight it.
Topic Started: Sep 13 2016, 06:01 PM (421 Views)
TwelveFourtyFive
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I really wanted to join earlier.

What days are you free, normally? Same as Paige. Just more than three weeks in advance, though.
What times are you free on those days, normally? Please use EST. Uhh, I have no regular schedule...sooo. Yeah, it's different each day.
What's your experience with tabletop RPGs in general? Toxie's was fun, but I have no clue what happened with it. I did one with Bear, but it died. Other than that, I have no experience with it.
Can you use Discord? Yes.
Can you tolerate a nerd who really likes robots as your GM? Yes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Roleplaying · Next Topic »
Add Reply