Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Cambodia Mafia Fallout Thread; And the winner of Survivor: Second Chances is...
Topic Started: Sep 10 2016, 08:52 PM (310 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I had lots of fun! Tragically, version starts often kill games off. I've not run all the balance thoughts yet, but there was a nice mix of unusual stuff in play and nothing seemed too crazy at a glance. I had fun with my role, and had a nice time with Frogue even though my only recruit was trying to backstab me.

Vyse, the plan there was (if I'm remembering right--it's been a bit) to basically partial-claim, trot out a bunch of logic on why I can't be scum, then demand a fullclaim in return. Any hesitation would result in my explaining my other recruit and a partially-accurate overview of their powers (of note: this was before I'd fully figured Frogue out). Basically, I had "I'm a Mason Recruiter with undisclosed immunities and a cop in my back pocket, claim now," as my plan and was then gonna take whatever claim came and figure out based on other evidence/play if it was true or not. It's a bit more complicated, and got jettisoned basically as soon as you started in on Backslash because that let me see where you stood pretty easily in itself.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply