Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Why Y'all Gagging?; They bring it to you every version (Open)
Topic Started: Sep 6 2016, 07:07 PM (843 Views)
CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Sandra Dyer continued from Rolodex of Hate.))

This hadn't been part of the plan.

Of course, Sandra had agreed to take the detour when they'd heard the bell, even though she'd had her doubts. There was no way that the terrorists would leave any electronics on the island, especially not in what looked like a broadcast tower.

Who knew, though? Maybe she was wrong.

Naturally, she hadn't been wrong. There was nothing here.

Noah asked if they wanted to stay and find something useful.

"Maybe," Sandra said idly.

She sighed, and then felt the need to append to that statement.

"I mean... it's not like we're in a rush to go anywhere."
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
"I'm fine," Sandra said simply.

Well, it wasn't completely true, of course. Sandra was not fine. But really, could anyone call themselves fine in this situation? No, the only people who were 'fine' with this situation were probably already too far gone to reason with. In that sense, Sandra was glad that she was not 'fine' with the situation.

The situation at large, anyway.

Considering the circumstances, Sandra was about as okay as she could be, she guessed.

In that sense, she was 'fine'.

"I don't know if we'll find anything here, but..." she didn't finish that thought. She wasn't sure where that train of thought was going, so she dropped it.

She moved wordlessly to the control room to see if Noah had found anything, but stopped when she'd heard him talking. She'd only caught the tail end of his message, but that was enough.

'Please don't watch me die.'

Sandra paused. What were Mom and Dad thinking at this very moment? What about Eric and Michael?

She didn't want them to watch her, either. She didn't want them to watch her die. She didn't want them to watch her k-

Sandra turned to the door to the outside.

She sighed. It kept popping up, and Sandra wanted anything to stop it.

"Well, I guess I'm not exactly fine," she admitted, after a while, "But then again, is anyone really fine, in this situation?"
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
When the door opened and Sandra saw Rene standing there, she couldn't help but smile. She was about to say something, but both Blair and Noah got to it first, making jokes about their current situation.

Jokes. Yeah... Sandra could use some of those right now.

"Hey, Rene," she said, "Don't listen to these jokers. What we've got here is worse than both of those things combined."

"Country music..." she growled, in fake disgust.

"But it's good to see you. It's also good to see you haven't been taken by any wild animals. Like... bears. Or crazy classmates. Or Wolfes. Wolves."

"Whatever."

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
"It sure as hell could be," Sandra said, repeating the last bit of Noah's statement.

Sandra looked around at everyone gathered in the room, then at the room itself.

"So the verdict is... yeah, there was nothing useful here," she said, "But hey, we found Rene, so in that sense I guess we could consider that a success, right?"

Well. A success for the 'finding friends' plan, anyway. Sandra's smile dropped slightly. They were going to hole up in the south, and Sandra probably wasn't going to join them. She dreaded that moment approaching, and wondered whether or not they should head out already.

"We..." she started, before pausing.

She cleared her throat.

"Never mind."

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Never mind meant never mind, but Blair didn't want to let it go. Sandra grimaced for a second, before her regular expression returned. She opened her mouth and was about to speak, but Noah spoke for her. Sandra scratched her head as the feeling of irritation crept up on her.

"I was going to suggest that we leave soon," Sandra said, a hint of irritation in her voice, "I decided against it."

She moved over to the entrance, before leaning against the wall right beside the door.

"Since there's nothing here though, I guess I probably should've," she continued.

After a few seconds, she clicked her tongue, before opening the door.

"I'll be waiting outside," Sandra said finally.

In the past...

In the future...

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thankfully, Sandra didn't have to wait that long. In fact, barely a few seconds after she'd voiced her intentions, the group as a whole decided to leave.

Great.

Well. Whatever. Sandra followed Blair away from the radio tower, looking back at the other two, hoping they would keep pace. After all, hard as it would be to lose each other here, it would suck if they actually did.

At least until they reached the southern end of the island, Sandra didn't want them to get separated.

((Sandra Dyer continued in Down the Rabbit Hole.))

In the past...

In the future...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · The Radio Tower · Next Topic »
Add Reply